Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Joker 2.0 and Batman TDKR are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

10% deposits put down now lee for pred statue and dx12...also just paid the full amount for DX08 joker pal :yess::blissy

Hi Lee,

How many places have you got left for the pre-order of the dark knight tumbler (re-issue) (black)???

Cheers

Hey lee , do you think you will have the hulk PF for pre order over the weekend looks incredible

Hopefully Friday or Saturday will list it on my site. It's named maquette, but same as PF:lol.

Nice one :yess: yeah don't understand why it's a maquette when it's got cloth pants lol

Joker arrived safe and sound lee thank you mate..he's even better in person

IMG-20120726-00606.jpg
IMG-20120726-00605.jpg

Hi Sean, we still have couple pieces left, don't think it will be sold out in weeks.

Thanks

Just popped the tumbler on order and paid my 10% deposits for all my other orders too mate :yess:

also got a little excited and doubled up on the tumbler by accident :slap, if you would be good enough to remove it please mate

Just popped the tumbler on order and paid my 10% deposits for all my other orders too mate :yess:

also got a little excited and doubled up on the tumbler by accident :slap, if you would be good enough to remove it please mate

OK, everything is done. Thanks for your order my friend:1-1:

Re: The Avengers Hulk Maquette is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Orderd hulk :yess: for some reason when I added it it added other stuff to my account before checking out remember before when it added other pfs that I had on order , strange

Re: The Avengers Hulk Maquette is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Any idea about what kinda price you will sell the HT 1/4 Endo for?

Re: Sideshow Hulk Maquette and HT Mark VII are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.u

Any idea about what kinda price you will sell the HT 1/4 Endo for?

No idea at the moment, but I think it will be about £260-£280, more like the price of a 1/5 size sideshow statue.

i'll prob stick the mark 7 on order in the coming months lee :D

No problem mate, plenty stock available:)

Back