Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

haha, me too. As I can get regular one with lower price, so I didn't order regulars.

Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

I'm liking the Sweeney Todd hot toys with the whole chair thing thinking maybe get that to put in my Dvd rack

Todd is another great work from HT, the details amazing. and the Jack Sparrow as well.

Yeah do look nice and the joints are covered too from what I can see
Have you many coming in stock cause might just pay for that instead of flex but prob wouldn't be till after Luke

Roughly when will you be getting Sweeny? Is the 20th still looking viable?

If you remember my mate purchased one of these for me a while back and so I'm hoping were still due to get him this month. :)

If you remember my mate purchased one of these for me a while back and so I'm hoping were still due to get him this month. :)

Yeah i can't wait for him to get Todd and hopefully he'll have my Secret Project to ship with it. :yess:

Yeah i can't wait for him to get Todd and hopefully he'll have my Secret Project to ship with it. :yess:

I wish but it's not in my control but the suppliers. They usually put many products in one large container and ship it by sea. Yes, waiting is really annoying, that's why I am thinking to import directly form China next year.

Optimus looks fantastic so wish i had the money for that. :(

Hey buddy

hows things?

Just a quickie im on my way on holiday today & i was wondering if you could pop me a hot toys '89 joker & batman on flexpay?

Im going to have limited web access for 2 weeks now & i dont fancy doing credot card stuff on the hotel wi fi ;) lol

ill do the deposit & stuff when im home on the 20th if thats cool?

Hope all is ok?

Thanks

Neil

Hey buddy

hows things?

Just a quickie im on my way on holiday today & i was wondering if you could pop me a hot toys '89 joker & batman on flexpay?

Im going to have limited web access for 2 weeks now & i dont fancy doing credot card stuff on the hotel wi fi ;) lol

ill do the deposit & stuff when im home on the 20th if thats cool?

Hope all is ok?

Thanks

Neil
Hey Neil, I am good. How you doing!

Sorry, can't make order for you on my site as no such function :slap

But don't be worry as I have plenty Joker and Batman for order. HT must produce too many of them. You can order them when you come back and I have reserved one each of them for you.

And many thanks for recommending my site on AVFORUM, found it weekend:lol

Have a nice holiday!

Lee

Hey Neil, I am good. How you doing!

Sorry, can't make order for you on my site as no such function :slap

But don't be worry as I have plenty Joker and Batman for order. HT must produce too many of them. You can order them when you come back and I have reserved one each of them for you.

And many thanks for recommending my site on AVFORUM, found it weekend:lol

Have a nice holiday!

Lee

:yess: thought i'd miss out on these, still to get spidey and goblin and then going to order these 2 hopefully

Haha, you should be hurry as it's been sold out everywhere. I only have one piece left. But don't worry, I will keep mine for you with no problems.

No it's ok i really can't afford it but really would like it thanks anyway

I'm prob only gonna be able to pay off 50 this month for Luke got my car insurance due but I still have 3 months left don't I hope so anyway lol

New coming in stock:

Tracker Predator Collectible Figure
Tracker%20Predator%20Collectible%20Figure%201-500x500.jpg

will be in stock on Monday (12th Sep), £179.99 with free next day delivery.

thats going to be some size of box to fit them both in

Back