Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, needs advises(updated)

That's fantastic thank you. Like I say, I can still pay by Paypal if your c/c system isn't ready, I just won't be able to pre-order.

Anychance you can get hold of king leonidas pf
:wink1:

Anychance you can get hold of king leonidas pf
:wink1:

Do you mean the ARH one or Sideshow one? For SS one, sorry the supplier has no stock but you can get it from SS as the regular edition still in stock. If you mean the new ARH one, yes I can get it and the price will be 329.99.

Do you mean the ARH one or Sideshow one? For SS one, sorry the supplier has no stock but you can get it from SS as the regular edition still in stock. If you mean the new ARH one, yes I can get it and the price will be 329.99.

Yeah sorry meant sideshow one

Sorry mate, try to get it from ebay or SS. My suggestion is go for SS as the price on ebay is getting higher.

It depends on the bank, if everything goes well then in 1 or 2 weeks otherwise 3 or 4 weeks. Sorry John, these "bankers" do everything too slowly:slap

Lol tell me about it ok was just wondering cause get payed next week

:blissy:blissy:blissy So keep your money for Neytiri in pocket.
What do you think of the new background? Any suggestiones?

Looks good easy to follow would keep it as it is

I have added more products of sideshhow today, so have a look please. All of the products added are available.

Re: new online store is coming in UK, more products been added

Il probably pay for neytiri and flex pay for the roccketeer once sorted finances out

What do you think of the new background? Any suggestiones?

I would keep it simple. Solid usable colours, I'm talking background here. Though a background could still work it just feels quite loud. I'm in no way trying to come across demeaning.

You want it to feel business/official like. Elegant/sleek but stylish. At the moment it feels a bit MySpace/user created site with the giant textured background. The reason I say this it gives me that same feeling I use to see when Mista305 was setting up his site that fell flat on it's face.

I'm not saying it's written in stone. You want to impress them and attract customers. It is your shop window after all. :)

Are you looking for someone to design you graphics for a site?

I would keep it simple. Solid usable colours, I'm talking background here. Though a background could still work it just feels quite loud. I'm in no way trying to come across demeaning.

You want it to feel business/official like. Elegant/sleek but stylish. At the moment it feels a bit MySpace/user created site with the giant textured background. The reason I say this it gives me that same feeling I use to see when Mista305 was setting up his site that fell flat on it's face.

I'm not saying it's written in stone. You want to impress them and attract customers. It is your shop window after all. :)

Are you looking for someone to design you graphics for a site?

Thanks for your suggestion vodoun. Maybe the colour makes it loud. I will try other colours.
At the moment I have no budget for people to design my site but maybe later:).

HI GUYS can anyone of you help me where to contact ANDY BERGHOLTZ?he no longer contact me after getting my downpayment for the sculpt i asked him to do and its been a year already any help will be much appreciated thank you

Hey, have been monitoring your site and this forum for some time now and am looking forward to the store opening up! was just wondering if you are able to get hold of any Darth Talon PFs as i missed out on it and a Persueus PF exclusive (the one with medusas head), not a prob if you can't I was just wondering as they are two I am after, you have everything else i want! Also I read you will be giving discounts to forum members any more details on these? thanks and look forward to purchasing from you.:)

Hey, have been monitoring your site and this forum for some time now and am looking forward to the store opening up! was just wondering if you are able to get hold of any Darth Talon PFs as i missed out on it and a Persueus PF exclusive (the one with medusas head), not a prob if you can't I was just wondering as they are two I am after, you have everything else i want! Also I read you will be giving discounts to forum members any more details on these? thanks and look forward to purchasing from you.:)

Hi m8, I 'm sorry the two you want are all sold out. I am looking for Darth Talon PF either:hi5:
For discount for freaks here, I have made any decision. Maybe 5% off, free delivery etc.
Thank you for your interest!

HI GUYS can anyone of you help me where to contact ANDY BERGHOLTZ?he no longer contact me after getting my downpayment for the sculpt i asked him to do and its been a year already any help will be much appreciated thank you

Sorry P, never heard of this man before. Why you pay a guy you can't find him? Anyway good luck. Hope someone here can help you!

Back