Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, needs advises(updated)

Hi guys, I have added 4 kinds of memberships to my store which are:
1.Collectiblesdirect Free Delivery Membership(£25 for a year)
free delivery on everything you buy for a year
2.Collectiblesdirect Premium Membership(£25 for a year)
5% off everything (except memberships) for a year
3.Collectiblesdirect Premium Membership Plus(£50 for a year)
means 5% off +free delivery on everything (except memberships) you buy
4.Collectiblesdirect Premium Membership Upgrade(£25 for a year)
an option for people already bought Premium membership to upgrade to Premium Membership Plus.

Any suggestions are welcome!

welcome Moriaman, so happy to see more people are coming.
Another good news to you all is I'm setting up a new futurepay service powerded by worldpay which likes flexpay of SS, hope it will be helpful for you buy expensive collectibles. I think it's the first shop selling collectibles do this payment way in the UK, right?

Great news MD!

When your officially up and running i'll spread the word on another forum i visit,the Shadow and Flame,im sure you'll have plenty of customers from there!:yess:

Will you have neytiri in stock

Hi John, do you mean the statue from SIDESHOW, it will be no problem as there are not too many people preordered it, plenty stocks coming at the end of April or beginning of May. The price (standard edition)will be £269.99 for it and for members of this forum a 5% off coupons will be issued when I start to take orders. Thanks you!:1-1:

Hi John, do you mean the statue from SIDESHOW, it will be no problem as there are not too many people preordered it, plenty stocks coming at the end of April or beginning of May. The price (standard edition)will be £269.99 for it and for members of this forum a 5% off coupons will be issued when I start to take orders. Thanks you!:1-1:

Ok cheers nice one
:hi5:

Nice to have another UK site, keep up the good work :clap

Will you have the flex pay option for this item

Yeah, defenitly. I will use futurepay from worldpay which similar to the flexpay of sideshow. If you know any more people want to buy this Neytiri statue, tell them and the price will be £10 less before any discount. This also apply to all the other figures and statues from my store as the more ordered the cheaper the price I can get. Thanks!

Still keeping my eyes on your store, just checked in here for further developments. Good idea to hit all forums to notify UK collectors as it can only be beneficial to us all.

You are right Gebhi, for UK freaks we need to get together so when a new item comes out, I can get a huge discount from suppliers, which means all freaks will get a huge discount either.
There are too many forums around and it's impossible for me to put adverts everywhere (some forum not allowed, thanks SIDESHOWCOLLECTORS.COM). So I am very grateful if you guys can help to tell other people who collect figures and statues.
Cheers!

Hey ladies and gentleman, new products have been added. You can have a look and if find the item you want not in, please let me know.
I was informed that the online payment system would be ready in weeks. So I decided to take payment by PAYPAL first, then after card payment system ready, I will close the way of PAYPAL.
I will start to accept orders after next week.

Awesome news! I can't wait to get my pre-order in.... though I would prefer to pay by credit card, as Paypal will take payment straight away - am I right? But I would be more than happy to pay by Paypal if items are in stock, or due within a few days. Will there be some way of pre-ordering, but delaying the payment till the order is ready for dispatch?

Hi Sebillba, that's why I dicided not to use PAYPAL as that breaks our T&C if we take payment before we get any stock. Another way is I can accept bank transfer, that means you can place orders and select bank transfer, when the stock reach in our warehouse (yoda:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl), I will let you know and make payment through bank transfer. Do you think this is better?

Will pre order the rocketeer and neytiri over the weekend

Hi Sebillba, that's why I dicided not to use PAYPAL as that breaks our T&C if we take payment before we get any stock. Another way is I can accept bank transfer, that means you can place orders and select bank transfer, when the stock reach in our warehouse (yoda:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl), I will let you know and make payment through bank transfer. Do you think this is better?

I'd prefer to pay by c/c, as I get cash back on it, plus I've never got any money in my bank.... as soon as I get paid, it's used up paying off the previous month's c/c bill, lol. My Paypal a/c is linked to my c/c, so that's still an option for me.

No problem, sebillba. You don't need worry if want to pay by credit card, I think the yoda will be in stock just when the card payment system ready. Also I will keep the yoda for you until the payment system ready and you can pay. You will get it with no problems, I give you my promise!

Back