Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, more products been added

How does the flex pay actually work could I decide how much I can pay off say one payment I was to pay 60 then the following payment pay 100

How does the flex pay actually work could I decide how much I can pay off say one payment I was to pay 60 then the following payment pay 100

For example, a item priced £250 for preorder and will be instock after 6 monthes, then £41.67 when you place order and £41.67 each time for the following 4 monthes. When the item comes in stock and ready for shipping, the fianal £41.65 will be charged. Works out like:
£41.67
£41.67
£41.67
£41.67
£41.67
£41.65
--------
£250.00

For items instock already the same to preorders.

I am not going to charge any cancellation fee unless a customer asks for too many cancellations. Maybe 3 times a year.

Ok thanks will I need pay pal or can I use direct debit

Well, the flexpay will pay through futurepay from RBS worldpay when I get everything settled down. If you want to pay use flexpay before I get it ready, you can transfer to my business bank account every month. But for secure, it's better you wait for the system ready.

Re: new online store is coming in UK, more products been added(updated 14/04)

I have a few items in my cart,when the flex option becomes available can i transfer them to the flex option?

Cheers

Darren

Re: new online store is coming in UK, more products been added(updated 14/04)

Hi Moriaman, Sorry but I can't tell you yes or no by now as I haven't tested the flexpay system. I think it will be no problem as it's very similar with paying through credit card. No clue at this moment, maybe need programmer to write a new module for my website.
Anyway, everything will be better. Also reward points system and Affiliate Program are coming. The only matter is time.
Thank you for your interesting. I'm so happy you have a few things in your cart already. Cheers m8!

Re: new online store is coming in UK, new surprise in first post(updated 16/04)

Will you be getting any district 9 stuff the replica assult rifle looks well good

Will you be getting any district 9 stuff the replica assult rifle looks well good

Yes, there are other two items from district 9 available:
District 9 Statue 1/6 Christopher Johnson & Son 36 cm (from WETA)
District 9 Replica 1/4 Arc Generator(from WETA)

quick questions...are you open for buisness now, as in can we order now? and also is this 5% discount ontop of the other 5% if you are a premium member? thanks

quick questions...are you open for buisness now, as in can we order now? and also is this 5% discount ontop of the other 5% if you are a premium member? thanks

Hi MAS, the store is opening in 1 or 2 weeks. And the discount code is 5% off on top of all the memberships, so that means 5% off +5% off.

cool, thanks. cant wait!!!:yess:

Re: new online store is coming in UK, needs advises

Thanks for the voucher code, that's great! I guess this counteracts the postage, as you originally quoted free shipping, but now I see there's an additional £3.99 for postage when going through the site.... ahh well, it still come in under £70 altogether, with my premium membership. :)

Hi, sebillba, not sure which one you want? the 1:6 figure (Item Number: 100025) or vinyl yoda (Item Number: 900148), for the first the price will go for £70(postage included) and the second one will be £65. Thanks for your interest. My shop will be open in April and for some pre-orders will be earlier.

Hi sebilla, when the store open I will issue free delivery which will valid for all orders over £49.99 for 1 month. So don't be worry. Also I can tell you that your yoda will be instock soon.

Awesome!!! Thanks very much!! :mexwave

Ok guys, I have added free delivery for all orders over £49.99. It will last 1 month from the offical opening day.

Re: new online store is coming in UK, new surprise in first post(updated 18/04)

I will flex pay the rocketeer PF if it is possible to do monthly direct debit I can pre order now then you can take payment whenever ready as just been payed

Re: new online store is coming in UK, new surprise in first post(updated 18/04)

Hi John, which rocketeer you mean, the regualr one or EX one? For the regular one I can get it in 2-3 days and EX one will be avaliable in May.
Sorry for the delay of my store opening. Just give me couple of days more and I will let you know how to do the direct debit.
So after you tell me which rocketeer you want and I will get the stock first. Then I will show you the pics of your rocketeer to make sure you pay the item is avaliable.
If you have any suggestions please let me know. I try to make all you guys happy with buying from me. Thanks!

Back