Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, needs advises(updated)

OK, now the total number of registered customers is 11, so all people registered before 0:00am 9 Mar 2011 will be issued with PM. Thanks guys!

D'oh! PM = Premium Membership... I was waiting for a Private Message! :slap

OK guys, all people have been upgraded to our PM, you can sign in and see the lower price now.

Awesome, thanks! :duff

OK, now the total number of registered customers is 11, so all people registered before 0:00am 9 Mar 2011 will be issued with PM. Thanks guys!

Thanks very much. Looks like I registered at just the right time. :)

I got my confirmation from SSC that the ex has totally sold out, and I won't be getting my WL converted.... so I'll definitely be ordering the little green guy from you as soon as I can. :bounce

hi, looks good, hoping you have more hot toys items when you lunch the site. Have been looking for a decent site with good prices. Will you be offering pre order and lay away, i only ask as i know alot of collectors struggle to find the money for some items in one lump sum, myself included.

I got my confirmation from SSC that the ex has totally sold out, and I won't be getting my WL converted.... so I'll definitely be ordering the little green guy from you as soon as I can. :bounce
can't believe it's sold so well.

hi, looks good, hoping you have more hot toys items when you lunch the site. Have been looking for a decent site with good prices. Will you be offering pre order and lay away, i only ask as i know alot of collectors struggle to find the money for some items in one lump sum, myself included.

I am inputtng data recently, so more products will show up in the weeks coming. If you want pre-order and use flexpay, just place your order and select flexpay(I will add this payment method later), and you can transfer payment to my business account with your order number by several times, but please pay off the full amount before your items come in stock and ready for shipping. Thanks m8!

Last edited:

best of luck with your new venture as god knows we need more uk suppliers of these collectibles so i dont end up chewing my nails worrying about parcels travelling thousands of miles,had good luck mind but will always buy british first!:lol i mainly collect hot toys and the occasional sideshow piece and tend to go for 1/1 replica guns,bios etc so will check your website out,all the best,jas ps,got any mark 6`s!lol

Are we good to go for ordering now ? Will you be doing paypal anytime soon or just credit cards ? What's the situation for deliverys like...wanna get my order in for yoda and maybe some other stuff..

Sorry m8, not now. My plan is after 3 weeks if everything goes well. Due to the high rate and long hold of the funds, I dicide not to use paypal or a 3% surcharge will be added to the final total amount to cover the cost. I think no body like pay more money for just want to pay through paypal. Payment methods will be credit/debit card, bank transfer. You don't need to worry security as transactions are done in the highest PCI DSS level1.
And I am trying to accept layaway through Sagepay, so is this a good news for all of you?

Last edited:

Hi guys, I have moved my site to a new server for 10 days, so anybody could tell me how is the speed to open the website. My feel is it takes 5-10 senconds to load the home page but after that, it is very fast to browse the whole site. Could you please give me some informations about your feels. Thanks!

No problems here loads instantly & is very fast to browse. I did'nt have any problems with the old server.

Thanks Musclebelly, it looks very fast now, but sometimes very slow to load the homepage. I want to make sure that when many people browse the website, it has the same speed like now. So I ask the service to debug the networking now. Thanks for your post!

Can you confirm which address we should be using now please. The link in the first post of this thread is undergoing maintenance, and the second link you posted (which I haven't gone back to find) hasn't worked for me for a while. Once I know the correct one for sure, I'll make sure I bookmark it this time. Thanks.

Ok thanks, that's cool, I was using the right one then. :)

Looking good MD!!

I'll be ordering the Predator LSB for sure,as well as other pieces,so good to see this,Play can go swivel :lol

welcome Moriaman, so happy to see more people are coming.
Another good news to you all is I'm setting up a new futurepay service powerded by worldpay which likes flexpay of SS, hope it will be helpful for you buy expensive collectibles. I think it's the first shop selling collectibles do this payment way in the UK, right?

Back