Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, needs advises(updated)

Hi Gebhi, you can try https://178.250.54.221, it's the new address for my website, tell me what is the speed now, cheers man!

Yeeeehaw!

site IP works perfectly, site came up fast have no trouble now logging into my account. Cheered me up thinking my machine was ready for a format. Will look forward to trading once your established.

Thanks

I have install SSL on my website, so now it should be ok for people input any personal details. You can see a padlock in your IE address bar with https:// when you sign in your account.

Last edited:

So does that mean we can now pre-order?

sorry sebilla, still haven't ready for ordering, I will update before it's ready. Have you got your yoda converted? In the UK, the first stock shipment will arrive at the end of April, so you will have plenty time to order it.

And another good news is the first ten registered customer will be given a free year PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP which gets 5% off everything exl. delivery. Now only one place left, so hurry up. I am setting up membership this week, so after that, after you sign in, you will see PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP price at the category.

Woo-hoo, premium membership! :hi5: Thanks for that! I may take advantage of that and order SS Hammerhead from you sometime in the future, when finances allow.

No conversion for me on the Yoda, I've given up on that now - I was obviously too late getting on the WL, seems it's a very popular exclusive. Not to worry, if I got it direct from SSC, I reckon it'd cost me at least £20 more than from you, with shipping and customs charges, which is a lot for a plastic snake. :snake:horror

Also, there have been a few QC issues with the Yodas (particularly with wonky eyes), so I'm hoping you won't mind giving mine the once over before sending - something I couldn't ask if I bought direct from SSC, and replacements would have been a nightmare.

Fantastic news, Can't wait to get my 1st order in :1-1:

Excellent news, rarely do we ever get discount so thats a nice bonus thanks. As its close to your official opening I doubt my pre-orders with other guys will be instock as they are notoriously slow, will cancel and close other accounts placing them with you.

FANTASTIC!!!

Woo-hoo, premium membership! :hi5: Thanks for that! I may take advantage of that and order SS Hammerhead from you sometime in the future, when finances allow.

No conversion for me on the Yoda, I've given up on that now - I was obviously too late getting on the WL, seems it's a very popular exclusive. Not to worry, if I got it direct from SSC, I reckon it'd cost me at least £20 more than from you, with shipping and customs charges, which is a lot for a plastic snake. :snake:horror

Also, there have been a few QC issues with the Yodas (particularly with wonky eyes), so I'm hoping you won't mind giving mine the once over before sending - something I couldn't ask if I bought direct from SSC, and replacements would have been a nightmare.

haha, you only collect star wars or anythingelse? Yeah, the shipping and customs with fedex £10 handling fee make it expensive, so if you don't mad with SS EX, buy regular in the UK is better. For checking before shipping, some people like it but some don't like. So when you place any orders, you can leave your message at box of Add Comments About Your Order.

Excellent news, rarely do we ever get discount so thats a nice bonus thanks. As its close to your official opening I doubt my pre-orders with other guys will be instock as they are notoriously slow, will cancel and close other accounts placing them with you.
:hi5:Thanks Gebhi, I will introduce affiliates programme and reward points system later this year and all customers can get credits from them.
Most Uk sellers use same wholesalers, so the shipping date should be same if they make payment in time. And keep your pre-orders as I can't sure I will get items you want which you pre-ordered long time ago from suppliers..

FANTASTIC!!!

:joy:mexwave

haha, you only collect star wars or anythingelse? Yeah, the shipping and customs with fedex £10 handling fee make it expensive, so if you don't mad with SS EX, buy regular in the UK is better. For checking before shipping, some people like it but some don't like. So when you place any orders, you can leave your message at box of Add Comments About Your Order.

Thanks, it's great you have a comments box for orders, you don't always get this option, so I'm really glad you have it.

Yeah, I mainly collect SW, and mostly concentrate on Hasbro 3.75" figures. But I got the SS Greedo recently, and it's fired up my interest in this scale again. Having said that, Yoda will only be my second SS SW figure, but I also have SS Indy and several SS POTA figures. But finances are a lot tighter these days, so I will have to just stick with SW for now.

Hey, I registered with your site last weekend... Hope this means I am in the first 10 ?

Thanks, it's great you have a comments box for orders, you don't always get this option, so I'm really glad you have it.

Yeah, I mainly collect SW, and mostly concentrate on Hasbro 3.75" figures. But I got the SS Greedo recently, and it's fired up my interest in this scale again. Having said that, Yoda will only be my second SS SW figure, but I also have SS Indy and several SS POTA figures. But finances are a lot tighter these days, so I will have to just stick with SW for now.
Star wars is the biggest line in toys. I used to collect small figures as well, but after bought one SS statue........damn, why SS always make so great arts:gah:
Hey, I registered with your site last weekend... Hope this means I am in the first 10 ?
no idea which one is you, but there is one place left, so you are 1/10, fingers cross.

And another good news is the first ten registered customer will be given a free year PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP which gets 5% off everything exl. delivery. Now only one place left, so hurry up. I am setting up membership this week, so after that, after you sign in, you will see PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP price at the category.[/QUOTE]

Definatly nice to see more UK retailers going out of their way to help the customers Bravo sir :hi5:

Can't believe I just stumbled on this thread. :slap

Just registered on the website. :)

Just PM'd you..
Got it, thanks!
Definatly nice to see more UK retailers going out of their way to help the customers Bravo sir :hi5:
:wave and more freaks in :lol:lol

Can't believe I just stumbled on this thread. :slap

Just registered on the website. :)
OK, now the total number of registered customers is 11, so all people registered before 0:00am 9 Mar 2011 will be issued with PM. Thanks guys!

OK guys, all people have been upgraded to our PM, you can sign in and see the lower price now.

Received my E-mail, Huge thanks, Some great prices, Can't wait to order :clap

Back