Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, needs advises

Great to see a new UK supplier... best of luck with this.

I may be looking to get the new SS Yoda, and would like to give you my business if possible. I'm currently on the WL for the exclusive, but it looks increasingly unlikely this will convert, so I'm looking for the best place to order the regular.... and £90 on play.com seems extortionate.

Will you be stocking these, and how much are they likely to be? It would also be great if you could check for wonky eyes before you send!!

Thanks in advance.

Hi, sebillba, not sure which one you want? the 1:6 figure (Item Number: 100025) or vinyl yoda (Item Number: 900148), for the first the price will go for £70(postage included) and the second one will be £65. Thanks for your interest. My shop will be open in April and for some pre-orders will be earlier.

Thanks for your reply, that sounds great!

It's the 1:6 figure I want... I couldn't find either version on your site, either by searching by name or the item number... maybe I have to register first? I'll do that shortly anyway, I'd like to pre-order asap!

Do you take payment at the time of order, or when you ship?

Also, do these prices include your 5% discount for boardies? Or would that only be for long-time members? (I'm a regular reader/lurker, but don't post too often.)

Thanks for your reply, that sounds great!

It's the 1:6 figure I want... I couldn't find either version on your site, either by searching by name or the item number... maybe I have to register first? I'll do that shortly anyway, I'd like to pre-order asap!

Do you take payment at the time of order, or when you ship?

Also, do these prices include your 5% discount for boardies? Or would that only be for long-time members? (I'm a regular reader/lurker, but don't post too often.)

Hi sebillba, I haven't put it in the category that's why you can't find it. I am setting up my store so everything will be put in later. You don't need to register for searching. Sorry I can't take any pre-orders at this moment as I haven't ready for it. So please keep your order with sideshow just in case.

No, we only take payment when items ready for shipping. But if you pay by Paypal, the payment will be taken when the orders are placed.

The price don't include any discounts, when I ready I will give some coupons for boardies here. I will keep updating this thread. Cheers!

That's brilliant, I'll keep a close eye on this thread! Thanks again for your help.

Any idea what price you'll be selling the Rogue and Cyclops PF's at?
I'd be very intersted in supporting an independent store over the likes of play etc.
I actually used to own a models and collectibles store 5 years ago I think the wholesaler I used to use is no longer around.
I'd also be interested in the yearly membership fee for discounts if you decide to go that route.

Last edited:

Any idea what price you'll be selling the Rogue and Cyclops PF's at?
I'd be very intersted in supporting an independent store over the likes of play etc.
I actually used to own a models and collectibles store 5 years ago I think the wholesaler I used to use is no longer around.
I'd also be interested in the yearly membership fee for discounts if you decide to go that route.

Hi K_D, the Rouge will be about £260 and Cyclops will be £275 all include postage.
Thank you for your interesting in the membership, so how much fee per year will be OK for you if you get 10% off everything?

Re: new online store is coming in UK, needs advises(updated)

update(02/03/11): I am trying to input products data of category, so guys please post what you are interested so I can input the most wanted items firstly. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Yellow/green clone and Cody!

1:6 Yoda please!!!

Obi Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Bust
C-3PO Lifesize Bust

no paypal?

Good to know! cheers man.

You welcome!
For the price of items on the site is that I will sell for, maybe some mistakes with it. If anyone find a wrong price please tell me. Please aware that the more people order one item, the lower the price will be( I will change the price if enough people place orders). Cheers!

all has been added, thanks guys!

Excellent, thanks! If we pre-order anything now, and you post any discount voucher codes at a later date (but prior to shipping), will we be able to amend our orders to include the discount?

Excellent, thanks! If we pre-order anything now, and you post any discount voucher codes at a later date (but prior to shipping), will we be able to amend our orders to include the discount?

Hi sebillba, good question.I don't think you can place any orders by now as the system not ready. At the moment, customers can't amend their orders by themselves, but can tell me if they want to cancel, add something else, delete anything and I can amend through admin. About coupons and voucher codes, it will be issued before I start to take orders, so don't worry. Also I noticed you are the first customer who registered with my store, thank you very much, I will give you a surprise for it later.

Last edited:

Sites looking great, I'm registered too. Looking forward to it going live :clap

Thanks Fozzy, so I will give a surprise to the first ten registered customers. Now there are 4 people already.

Another notice for all you guys that don't try to input any credit/debit card details in the payment stage as the SSL hasn't been installed. Thanks!

Back