Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online stroe is coming in UK, needs advises

Got you bookmarked now, its great to see independent shops setting up in the UK, i wish you the very best of luck and i hope we will do business at some point.
many thanks T.E.D.

From a usability perspective, when the page redraws, I assume you are using JavaScript to initialize the latest products view. It displays vertically then I am assuming (haven't checked the code) but once the DOM is loaded the JavaScript kicks in and appropriately draws the "latest products" horizontally.

Not a big issue but for about couple seconds the page looks a tad goofy.
Yes, I noticed this before and thought maybe my broadband is too slow because no people point this out. It's java so what would you suggest with this issue? Do you think I can modify the CSS file? any suggestion welcome Something Sexy:goodpost:.

Put me down for an Obi-Wan Legendary Scale Bust :hi5:
Got it, I will put it on the site today.

Bookmarked. You offering any discounts for boardies? :monkey3
I will keep my price low, so you don't need any discount to get what you want cheap. Anyway, I have several ideas about discount now:
1. membership-about 10 or 15pounds per year you can get 10% off everything.( the discount can be seen only by premium membership)
2. I will give out coupons from time to time.
3. 5% off for boardies.
you can give me your ideas about discounts, thanks.
Looking forward already Site must be down at present but sure sounds good from whats been written. I will gladly kill 2 pre-orders both with Play. These are Commander Cody and Clone Sergeant.
Sorry about that. can't believe you placed orders with Play, their price is ridiculous. As I said my store will open in April, so my suggestion is keep your orders with Play before I can sell to you, then you should get these figures fingers cross.
What's a "stroe?" :dunno

:goodpost: I even didn't noticed that. Thanks anyway!

Re: new online stroe is coming in UK, needs advises

many thanks T.E.D.

Yes, I noticed this before and thought maybe my broadband is too slow because no people point this out. It's java so what would you suggest with this issue? Do you think I can modify the CSS file? any suggestion welcome Something Sexy:goodpost:.

It would either be a modification to the CSS or JavaScript but I would really have to look at the code and see how that section is being loaded and processed. IF the JavaScript is applying CSS after the page is loaded it might be preapplying that style ahead of time in the CSS and then the JavaScript is just used to setup the event handling and the fancy auto rotating.

Re: new online store is coming in UK, needs advises

Any chance there will be an option to pay via Paypal?

Yeah Paypal and I'm there- Cody, and Clone Sgt.

Last edited:

Tbh i even seek out paypal accepting sites rather than credit card ones as its even easier at the checkout.

I agree, it is very rare that I purchase something from a smaller online store and use a credit card.

Yeah exactly, and for me being 1 of the unfortunate victims of the forbiddenplanet.co.uk credit card info leak ages back were my card was charged illegally im even less inclined to hand out that info again.

Yeah exactly, and for me being 1 of the unfortunate victims of the forbiddenplanet.co.uk credit card info leak ages back were my card was charged illegally im even less inclined to hand out that info again.

Yup, same happened to me!

sagepay supports paypal, so it easy to add paypal as a payment choice. Thanks all for your suggestions.

Any chance of sourcing the C3-PO 1:1 bust from SS?

Hope so :pray:

Would rather give you the ££'s

Great to see a new UK supplier... best of luck with this.

I may be looking to get the new SS Yoda, and would like to give you my business if possible. I'm currently on the WL for the exclusive, but it looks increasingly unlikely this will convert, so I'm looking for the best place to order the regular.... and £90 on play.com seems extortionate.

Will you be stocking these, and how much are they likely to be? It would also be great if you could check for wonky eyes before you send!!

Thanks in advance.

Back