1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I don't plan to ever sell mine, but I completely understand seller's unwillingness to ship. The box is huge (like a refrigerator) and the vehicle is delicate.
Maybe you can find one at a local toy show or something. I found one on eBay for local pickup that was only thirty minutes away from me (in Texas).
Ultimately, I bought it brand new from Japan. I messaged the seller and he took extra care wrapping the box with tons of cellophane and shipped it via FEDEX. Box arrived with only one dent in it. Since the package had never been open; the Batmobile was very secured and arrived in perfect condition...
Ahhhh... reliving that moment, as I opened the massive box, is like reliving the birth of my first child.... magical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I don't plan to ever sell mine, but I completely understand seller's unwillingness to ship. The box is huge (like a refrigerator) and the vehicle is delicate.
Maybe you can find one at a local toy show or something. I found one on eBay for local pickup that was only thirty minutes away from me (in Texas).
Ultimately, I bought it brand new from Japan. I messaged the seller and he took extra care wrapping the box with tons of cellophane and shipped it via FEDEX. Box arrived with only one dent in it. Since the package had never been open; the Batmobile was very secured and arrived in perfect condition...
Ahhhh... reliving that moment, as I opened the massive box, is like reliving the birth of my first child.... magical.

That's love right there folks! [emoji3]
This really is that good tho, if u want it, really want it ul find a way and u won't regret it.
I got mine delivered from Hong Kong to the uk, it was ems shipped-arrived in 3 days and was absolutely perfect.

Yes remember when opened mine, it was absolutly crazy! The box is so huge! And opening the box and discover "THE" Batmobile was, as previously said, a true nostalgic moment!

I remember when i bought it, i was moving from my small flat to a new one and told to my father if he could keep this while moving... His face when the box arrived!!! :horror

Excellent

I'm still hoping to find this at a local toy convention so I can inspect it myself. It would a nice, warm day. The perfect day. Me and my new, scratchless Batmobile would fade off into the sunset. Or to a nice café in Florence.

FIN

Crappie quick iPhone photo of mine
375cd651905b24ea66e742e7cdfbfa32.jpg

The ultimate Batmobile. It can never be topped for me. I have seen the others and found them wanting - their principle mistake being that they aren't the 1989 Batmobile. It's hard to recover from that.

A friend of mine got me the batmobile directly from hot toys secret base, but he was having problems importing the bat mobile with the box, so he had to cut the box to make it fit US specs of shipment, when it arrived i was stuck with a messed up box right from the get go, months later i found chinese sellers selling the box including the shipper box, total i spent 200 bucks just on the boxes alone. Thats why its crazy how its thrown away!

You guys threw away the boxes?

Yup I threw away the box,
It was huge and I was moving house. I couldn't justify keeping it, that and Iv still got my tumbler in the box which is big enough to keep

Yup I threw away the box,
It was huge and I was moving house. I couldn't justify keeping it, that and Iv still got my tumbler in the box which is big enough to keep

I used the extra box to make it into Art, the box itself aint no joke
eb71ffa62b60965c30e2487d69d18fc8.jpg

I used the extra box to make it into Art, the box itself aint no joke
eb71ffa62b60965c30e2487d69d18fc8.jpg

That's awesome man!
I didn't even think of that, looks amazing framed.

I had the chance last year to get the 89 batmobil for $800 and thought it was a bit to much.Now I totally regret that decision and I have been looking for one with no luck.

Back