1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep still in box opened to check if everything was ok. Never enemy removed the screws from the car that kept it stable. Just took out the shell to make there was no running

eb74be30c15572b475c02d497ea8e866.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to unload mine but I'm in Japan, so I think I'm stuck with the damn thing til death. Maybe I can be buried in its box. Two birds with one stone.

just ditch the mega box, wrap it up in bubble wrap and send it in a much smaller box

hi all

I am thinking about getting this and there's something that has been bugging me for a while. what is causing this model to be so heavy? I mean, the aliens APC is heavy because the model is made from about 1 cm thick resin or some sort of acrylic. The wheels and axles are solid too. in fact, the tyres are basically some flexible rubber/plastic wrapping.

I'd love to unload mine but I'm in Japan, so I think I'm stuck with the damn thing til death. Maybe I can be buried in its box. Two birds with one stone.

I bought mine from a seller in Japan. Only cost $108 shipping from there to Texas, if I remember correctly.

Yeah I got mine from Hong Kong, shipped to Scotland same as my two tumblers

Its a loop circuit, you will need to take it apart and find a HK hot toys led fix kit, you may need to sauder it, the circuit is fragile

I sold mine about a year or so ago and have no regrets. I love the 89 Batmobile to death but this thing was too unwieldy and fragile. I figured it was only a matter of time before I scratched the finish or something melted on it :lol

I sold mine about a year or so ago and have no regrets. I love the 89 Batmobile to death but this thing was too unwieldy and fragile. I figured it was only a matter of time before I scratched the finish or something melted on it :lol

That’s why you put it in a display case and let everyone who sees it share the love!!!

Back