1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks jye4ever.

To hell with the dust on this one I say! I will buy one of those fluffy feather dusters and just run it across the car ever weekend or so.

I am seriously considering in chucking the shield too as space for storing it is a real issue. I can flatten the box and store the foam seperately.

im still looking at display options for mine? i have had it since july but just cannot bring myself to display it without the protection of a display case....but man, i really want it out of the box.

try like i did, happy like hell with this case display, but you need the space for it...i know.

2vj7lg2.jpg

I just ordered one from amazon for $672 shipped. Amazon seller from Japan called Japan Select Shop, only 2 feedbacks. Hope this transaction goes well. Seller has 9 Batmobiles left.

I just ordered one from amazon for $672 shipped. Amazon seller from Japan called Japan Select Shop, only 2 feedbacks. Hope this transaction goes well. Seller has 9 Batmobiles left.

I been looking at that too. Let us know how it goes. Im still waiting on an small outfit for a fig from japan i ordered almost a month ago.

I just got an email from amazon that the Batmobile was just shipped. Looks like its gonna take over a month and estimated to be delivered on Feb 25th. I'll be surprised if its earlier.

When I first got mine, I kept it under the shield most of the time when I wasn't actively admiring it because I wanted to protect it from dust, and I wasn't ready to invest in a case. For the past couple of months though, I purposely left it displayed uncovered. Yes, it got dusty, but it's not really a problem. The 89 Batmobile's smooth surface and relatively few crevices make it the easiest collectible I own to de-dust. I just wiped it down with a smooth cloth, and it looks fresh-out-of-the-box brand-new.

When I first got mine, I kept it under the shield most of the time when I wasn't actively admiring it because I wanted to protect it from dust, and I wasn't ready to invest in a case. For the past couple of months though, I purposely left it displayed uncovered. Yes, it got dusty, but it's not really a problem. The 89 Batmobile's smooth surface and relatively few crevices make it the easiest collectible I own to de-dust. I just wiped it down with a smooth cloth, and it looks fresh-out-of-the-box brand-new.

Same here- looks just fine after quick wipe!

Very true. Enjoy it sans ugly cover and just wipe clean if you fell it got too dusty.

After observing a fellow freak place theirs on top of their detolfs....I decided to do the same...I agree dust is not the end of the world....wish I displayed it like this a long time ago!

I just got an email from amazon that the Batmobile was just shipped. Looks like its gonna take over a month and estimated to be delivered on Feb 25th. I'll be surprised if its earlier.

I just got an email from the amazon seller with FedEx tracking. Scheduled to be delivered 1/20/14 Monday. I'm at work, I really don't want to go to fedex to pick up a 4ft and 45 pounds box. Gonna call them if they can ship on a later date.

just picked up my tumbler yesterday night, boy was it huge! but on a happier note, i cant wait for my batmobile and dx09 coming next month to accompant my dx08. its gonna be a fun filled month

Duno bout anybody else but im really not feeling the rod for under the canopy. I took it off. Didnt like everytime i closed it how it made sounds like its gonna snap off. Anyone feel they really need it?

Back