1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to get one and this guy is hammering it to death.... I would've given you a good price :(

I bought mine knowing there was a scuff on the capony.

If Sideshow have enough money to send out a new ones then it stands to reason they have enough to get the other one returned or at least set up unwanted items for a charity or any of the other multitude of options available.

Did that dude smash it up as a requirement for getting a replacement or was he just dropped as a kid? :cuckoo:

ven i had to smash my batpod for a small defect,tmaybe the fact is they need to supply proof of damage to the courier servcice to send a new one to us free of cost and get insurance,
even i had people offer me 300$ for the damaged batpod

I SAW THE HAMMER AND INSTANTLY STOPPED WATCHING! A Very stupid policy if whoever did smash it for what ever reason. A HORROR film i dont ever want to see. JUST PLAIN SAD N STUPID!

I know they don't want to take the loss for covering the shipping back to them, but they can sell these items as known defectives and still make money. BBTS has them for sale with that designation. Such a waste... :slap

I am sorry but that is just messed up. You could give it away, you could sell it on for cheap as someone else may be bothered by the imperfections, you could give it to a charity store, you could many things with this besides smashing a $500 item because.... it has tiny flaws.

This first world capitalist BS at it's very best. Seriously, how many kids could the money from this thing feed?

I think it's aweful that Sideshow make you do that. Messed up man. :cuckoo::dunno :(

Don't you think it's great how every idiot has access to a camera these days and has a platform to air it. :/

It's gonna be hard to best this Christmas haul!

py4ebu3e.jpg

Long car you have there, sir.

That's a great case lunaticcrazy!

How are folks finding putting Batman into the car? I just tried and his ears are still too high.
Should I take off the boots?

That's a great case lunaticcrazy!

How are folks finding putting Batman into the car? I just tried and his ears are still too high.
Should I take off the boots?

thanks Eamon!! i did it that way when i got the Batmobile. toke off the boots, than it works fine. still i let him outside the car ;) but just try without the boots.

thanks a lot bro!!:hi5:

no problem, anytime ;)

Where is the best/cheapest place to order the batmobile? Guys on Ebay want $1,000AUS($900US) shipped!!!!

Back