1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine it's supposed to be here this week... I can't wait!!!

I haven't enough space to display this, so I have to packet Tumbler and put the batmobile in its place...

Mine didn't have foam in the back of the afterburner. Though it had bubble wrap the entire car for protection from the shield. Seller opened the box to inspect the car from scratches and he wrapped the car with bubble wrap just like I asked. He didn't see it or he just didn't cared about the bump behind the shield, but it's fine since I told him that I don't mind the shield, only the car itself. So I got a scratch free batmobile.

Mine it's supposed to be here this week... I can't wait!!!

I haven't enough space to display this, so I have to packet Tumbler and put the batmobile in its place...

I have TWO and I have yet to find a space for this thing...doesn't matter it is a keeper and truly amazing!

I'm shocked BBTS still has them. Scratched one for $525 is a great price if you can deal with the scratches

I still dont think i've seen the dx12 bats in this yet? Could some one post pic's. I hate moving my figure's sometime's... Thank's in advance.

The closest anyone came to doing that was with this,

Pics by DarkMagic:

kfjq.jpg

8vo.jpg

t628.jpg

njt0.jpg

Oh my god. The size of the box. Just got my shins kicked in. You could fit a human in this.

This shift in work will either go very fast or very slow, I'm not sure. I can see it going fast because receiving the batmobile early has me in a good mood. On the other hand I can see it going slow because I know its there waiting for me and I can't wait to get out of here.

No significant damage to the shipping box. That might bode well.

This shift in work will either go very fast or very slow, I'm not sure. I can see it going fast because receiving the batmobile early has me in a good mood. On the other hand I can see it going slow because I know its there waiting for me and I can't wait to get out of here.

No significant damage to the shipping box. That might bode well.

ForbiddenPlanet done a stellar job. Shipper wrapped in bubble wrap then all taped in black liner.

Oh and by the way, a-dev. It's in stock. https://forbiddenplanet.com/84064-batman-hot-toys-vehicles-movie-1989-batmobile/

So those people who poo-hoo fp.com can't say they don't deliver. Their stock status changes as it comes in. Take note for the future.

Nice one still not got mine yet though its been in the country 7 days

UK customs? Man they sound terrible. Delays in Ireland are a day at most.

ForbiddenPlanet done a stellar job. Shipper wrapped in bubble wrap then all taped in black liner.

Oh and by the way, a-dev. It's in stock. https://forbiddenplanet.com/84064-batman-hot-toys-vehicles-movie-1989-batmobile/

So those people who poo-hoo fp.com can't say they don't deliver. Their stock status changes as it comes in. Take note for the future.

Hmm. Will do if I decide to buy the Delorean. Sounds good.

Back