1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My LCS had a problem with the Galactus maquette they got....the LED eyes wouldn't light up.

SS offered him $40 credit....no ****.

Guess I was wrong to say my camo trumbler was more impressive than the 89 batmobile ,yesterday my bro visited me and I show him the room fill with both the car ,he focus on the 89 batmobile for more than 5mins then bother to look at the other one.. and the first word that came out from his mouth was "you must be mad !! "

Hi guys!

just wanted to share my new video review but as usual it is French spoken.

anyway, you ll be able to see that beast close enough to get another idea

Might try to do some English videos sometimes, it will help I guess :1-1:

720p available

[ame]https://youtu.be/wvVCoHkGUoQ[/ame]​

Enjoy, cheers guys

Hi guys!

just wanted to share my new video review but as usual it is French spoken.

anyway, you ll be able to see that beast close enough to get another idea

Might try to do some English videos sometimes, it will help I guess :1-1:

720p available

Enjoy, cheers guys
Ahhhh French- the language of (BAT) Love..............:lol
:wave

I think that my Celica was built for this ... :rotfl

22082013065.jpg

:wink1:

Nice. My hatchback was the same, made for it lol. So what you gonna do for display??

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Anyone know when Mother's Basement gets their in stock? Missed the PO from my local dealer so might pre-order from MB.

Thanks! Do you know what the initial PO price was? It's currently at £479.99 and I'll get it for 510 shipped with some points used.

I was a bit late ordering myself but i believe that is the original price as it's not much different from other sellers after the postage cost.

I was a bit late ordering myself but i believe that is the original price as it's not much different from other sellers after the postage cost.

Thanks. I'm looking at my options right now.. I have £51 in power points so 510 doesn't sound so bad (£80 shipping). I just want to use those points because I'll probably never buy from MB again because it's just cheaper to buy from OSB and other dealers. I bought into the power points BS but after much calculating it's not worth it. :lol

Has anyone found the cocoon shell makes a good dust protector for the batmobile? I want to take it out to measure it, and was thinking of using the cocoon to keep dust off while waiting for the case.

Has anyone found the cocoon shell makes a good dust protector for the batmobile? I want to take it out to measure it, and was thinking of using the cocoon to keep dust off while waiting for the case.

Thats what im using mine for until i get my display case made for it! :exactly:

Hi everybody!

Thank you Batdag for your brilliant review! ( En plus en Français, c'est d'autant plus rare que ça fait plaisir Cocorico!!! Bon je continue en Anglais pour que tout le monde puisse me comprendre.)

I almost certain that your feeling of the massive effect of this Hot toys version is due to the color of the rims, that like i have already said, aren't enough dark.

On Jedster' one (sorry Jedster i use again one of your splendid picture) the dark rims relieved considerably the shape of the car witch find back it's curves!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But i noticed something that i'm sure many of us missed. This Batmobile is not perfect...HOT TOYS made a mistake...

Look at the position of the machine gun's bullets on the left side of the car:

Movie version:

HOT TOYS prototype version:

Until there everything is ok...

HOT TOYS final product:

:horror :horror :horror

They interverted the place of the bullets on the left machine gun...

Even Mattel didn't made the mistake on their 1/18 scale model...

Not very grave but it's a pity

:cuckoo:

Back