1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in those days me and my brothers were allowed one console only, thus we felt very competitive in the 16bit console battle. Next we got the original playstation and nothing else and so likewise felt competitive toward the 32bit rivals (but definitely knew we were on the winning side). Thereafter though, at which point I had fallen out of love with gaming, my brothers just bought everything.

We occasionally rented a mega-drive in the 16bit days to see what we were missing and there was some good stuff. I don't think the SEGA-CD (think it was called Mega-CD in Europe) took off really did it.

just got my tracking info from sideshow....mines FINALLY coming on Monday. I literally must be the last freak to get it :)

Well me and Vodoun are still waiting. We're Ireland and UK respectively though. Ordered from Forbiddenplanet.com

well, let me rephrase my statement....i'm probably the last freak in the states to finally be getting this :) how much longer do you have to wait a-dev?

Damn, why did you have to ask me that. :(

The 1989 Batmobile is still available for retail or less in Singapore now.
I have the Tumbler already and with all the horror stories of scratches on the 1989 batmobile, I am finding it hard to pick up one myself.

Love all the beautiful photos in this thread though.

Mine will probably be here sometime next week. Is it wrong I'm just not excited about it arriving any more?

Hope that changes when I see it in person.

Gotta say....sounds pretty weird. Wait two years for an amazing looking toy to come out...spend anywhere from half a grand to nearly a grand on it....and now you're not even excited?

Maybe it's not too late to get a refund? Just refuse delivery or something?

Mine will probably be here sometime next week. Is it wrong I'm just not excited about it arriving any more?

Hope that changes when I see it in person.

I have TWO...and lost excitement just this past week--
maybe QS Batman's impending arrival had something to do with it????:slap:rotfl

Well my excitement has dropped. It'll be up again when I get it. Then I expect it will drop again until it returns whenever I'm in a Burton Batman mood.

Its not quite Terminator for me where my excitement is continuous.

I believe you!

Here's when I picked mine up with my Toyota Rav4: :panic:
attachment.php

HOLY CRAP!! :rotfl It's a monster!

Well my excitement has dropped. It'll be up again when I get it. Then I expect it will drop again until it returns whenever I'm in a Burton Batman mood.

Its not quite Terminator for me where my excitement is continuous.

I love mine more now than when I got it. That's a good sign.:lol

I'd like to thank the scratch on my 89 Batmobile for giving me a $75 store credit on the 1/4 scale Bats....$365 is a more reasonable price for it....only $5 more than the EB Batman.

I'd like to thank the scratch on my 89 Batmobile for giving me a $75 store credit on the 1/4 scale Bats....$365 is a more reasonable price for it....only $5 more than the EB Batman.

...and the problems with your 1/4 scale batman will save you money on your next order. It's the circle of poo!

Back