1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, that sucks man. I was hoping you'd post that you had a flawless one.

Other than the scratch, what do you think? Awesome, right.

Other than that single 2" scratch, it is flawless.

Damn, so close.

But one can't be almost pregnant, damage is damage.

It is as impressive as I had imagined.

Damn Jye. I'm sorry you got a damaged one too. I hope they give you a pretty good partial refund or credit.

Same here.

I'm so bummed that my wife even offered to have sex.

Now you know how bummed I am. :lol

Damn, like DiFabio had previously said, once you've seen the scratch, it can't be unseen.

extreme_face.gif

Last edited:
Mines mint, but I feel everyones pain. My tumbler has swirl marks on the roof and I had to return two batpods for cosmetic issues.

Well, my bros bro is a paint master at a car restoration place so i'll be asking him if he can repair the gouge in the plastic.

Unlike a 2 bit hooker, he ain't cheap.

Man I would be worried mixing those chemical solvents and their reaction to the existing layers of paint let alone trying to match the same shade as the Hot Toys factory paint.

Man I would be worried mixing those chemical solvents and their reaction to the existing layers of paint let alone trying to match the same shade as the Hot Toys factory paint.
:lecture

This is one collectible I would not want to try and fix myself.

Best of luck jye4ever, hope your friend of a friend can get this down perfectly without any issues.

Thing is though NOBODY should have to do this on a $700 collectible.

Thing is though NOBODY should have to do this on a $700 collectible.

Agreed. I asked a few pages back but not sure if anyone answered... does anyone have a ballpark figure of how many of these were made? I figured it was about 500 to 1,000 (at minimum) considering the cost.

posted in the damage thread but ill post them here too

Cocoon film was pretty dinged up to the point it was all the way through in several spots, but I really don't care too much about that, it will sit in the box.

All foam was in place along with the canopy straps.

Batmobile was almost perfect except for the following, sorry for the crappy pics

i5m2.jpg

e7g4.jpg

p0xd.jpg

59o5.jpg

Either way, whether I am lucky or not on the QC issue with this Batmobile, it will be the last collectible vehicle with HT. Was pretty comfortable with the Batpod before, but the QC issues on such a high priced item is really getting on my nerves. Back to buying just figures again!

Man I that this went from collectible of the year to a lottery for an undamaged one. I got a month to decide but I might just cancel.

Either way, whether I am lucky or not on the QC issue with this Batmobile, it will be the last collectible vehicle with HT. Was pretty comfortable with the Batpod before, but the QC issues on such a high priced item is really getting on my nerves. Back to buying just figures again!

I can't even imagine what kind of problems The Bat will have when it ships.

I am not sensing much joy with this product, even from the people who have mint ones. Is it really worth the money? I'm thinking about cancelling and applying the funds to the 66 car, barring any problems with that one.

I am not sensing much joy with this product, even from the people who have mint ones. Is it really worth the money? I'm thinking about cancelling and applying the funds to the 66 car, barring any problems with that one.

I love mine, no buyers regret at all. It's hard to take my eyes off of it. It's just hard being joyful when others are getting a damaged product.

Oh I'm sure the '66 Batmobile will open up a whole new can of worms.

Back