1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived two hours ago, and it is absolutely amazing! There doesn't seem to be any damage (which I couldn't possibly be happier about), and it's so much more impressive than I anticipated.

Mine arrived two hours ago, and it is absolutely amazing! There doesn't seem to be any damage (which I couldn't possibly be happier about), and it's so much more impressive than I anticipated.

Congrats:clap seems as though getting a minty Batmobile is rarity these days! :exactly:

Hi! :wave

My display is still on the drawing table, but I have a plan what to do.
Using part from coffee tables, IKEA stuff and then build, not just for this one, but for all three cars: 66, 89 and 2005. :panic:

Some undboxing pictures of my mint Batmobile :yess: here ...if you like. :wink1:

https://www.wetacollectors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40763

09092013308.jpg

:)

Whoa man holy **** where did you get that bat vault? That things awesome

Jesus.....amazon japan now has it brand new for $300.

It's insane.

But....I have my reasons for not buying it and I have to stick to it.

If it gets down to $200 I'll do it. But still. Must resist.

It's insane.

It's insane.

seems like the market is flooded with them right now

Its perfect your display looks great!

Aye that bat vault is amazing :clap

Thank you guys :wave ...the display is just temporary. :wink1:
I'm just testing how it will look like, and how much space it requires. :idea

I'm building a display for all three Bat cars ...and it will have a Batcave backdrop from each car/films. :)

:panic:

Just what I was thinking when I made a huge case for the batmobile and it was coming out to 100 bucks shipped. Lol I knew it was too good to be true.

It says on their website they do ship to other countries on request so it might be worth while contacting them and asking.

Well, I'm Still waiting for mine after paying three instalments with
a well established English seller.
Infuriating with the lack of contact and when I do get a response it's
messages like "it's in the crate waiting to be shipped over"
And He first told me this 2 months ago.
Never using him again if he drags his feet like this further,

Last edited:
Hi,

I regretfully installed the stupid rod for the canopy. How can one safely remove it?

Thanks

I'm in the same boat as you Wanderer! I cancelled my order with Sideshow because of the import tax from the US and ordered through a UK site, in a way I'm regretting it now.

This is my first purchase from one of the established UK sellers and it hasn't been a great experience so far. The long wait and lack of information is bad enough but trying to get a response out of them for some basic things is ridiculous! I've emailed three times and I've had nothing back, I had to ask questions on their facebook page before I got a response. Even then the response was "It'll be here by the end of the month". Considering they've been posting messages on their page saying it'll be here in two weeks over three weeks ago.

I can't see me using them again any time soon. I'm just hoping it turns up without any scratches or damage and then it'll be worth it.

Its the same for me, as I stated before I got an Email on the 15/9/13 to say they arrive in 2 weeks now im being told the end of the month so where have they got to?

I was told i'd get mine today with my UK supplier but i doubted it anyway. It's hard to get a proper date from any supplier as it seems to be out of their hands as to when they are shipped over to them from abroad.

Back