1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. Well FP.com no longer has a release ETA on their site. That tends to mean they have it in stock. I may have this by the end of the month so. Better warn people about the mammoth box that'll be arriving.

Hmmm. Well FP.com no longer has a release ETA on their site. That tends to mean they have it in stock. I may have this by the end of the month so. Better warn people about the mammoth box that'll be arriving.

The website actually states in stock, so where are everyone else's I ask

I was willing to wait on this one. Didn't want to have to pay any additionals and wanted to get my cc bill down a bit before this went on. I'm also hoping that Forbidden Planet's batch will have taken extra packaging precautions to avoid the scratches.

I was willing to wait on this one. Didn't want to have to pay any additionals and wanted to get my cc bill down a bit before this went on. I'm also hoping that Forbidden Planet's batch will have taken extra packaging precautions to avoid the scratches.

I think thats the reason why there's no processing/billed emails yet. As you know, those are big boxes. Very big.

I think a-dev and vodoun have a better chance of getting perfect ones than any one of us that got it initially. I think they'll make out alright considering it will be the very latest batch.

Come to think of it I'm not sure how I'd even return it if it were covered in scratches. I think its dimensional weight exceeds what my post office will accept - if I understood correctly what I was reading when I was researching selling my Tumbler. I might end up having to go with some kind of courier service. For some reason this has only occurred to me now

Don't worry about it.

Pray to the Toy Gods and all will be good. Your biggest problem will probably be the temptation of wanting to put Batman inside the cockpit.

Back