1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe HT is adding protection inside the packaging to prevent the scuffs that we've been seeing...? :dunno

got an email today from the shop saying that the first batch arrived today of the Batmobile. if i don't recieve an email within the next 48h than i'll get mine when the second batch arrives by the end of november. i'm getting nervous now, let's hope i hear back from them within the next 48h. :panic:

I got an email saying 2 weeks then nothing so i contacted the Vendor to be told 20th october i could not help but think if they knew enough to qoute 2 weeks did the ship they were on stop or turn around and go back

I got an email saying 2 weeks then nothing so i contacted the Vendor to be told 20th october i could not help but think if they knew enough to qoute 2 weeks did the ship they were on stop or turn around and go back

send you an email back ;) i have a lot of questionmarks to mate. first batch today, in two months a second...?

I love this vehicle. To those thinking about it, even though it appears there are many to be sold still, once this does sell out it will skyrocket in price...
BBTS still has them at a good price. If you don't mind scratches you can get a great deal on one there, too

Can someone please give me the exact dimensions for the Batmobile. Specifically I am after the width. I have a shelf that is 400mm wide.

About every 3 pages someone asks the size of the batmobile.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Can someone please give me the exact dimensions for the Batmobile. Specifically I am after the width. I have a shelf that is 400mm wide.

Here you go. Exact measurements.

9" H (228.6mm) x 16" W (406.4mm) x 39" L (990.6mm)*

Your shelf is 6.4mm too narrow. Tho, the Batmobile could easily overhang.

Here you go. Exact measurements.

9" H (228.6mm) x 16" W (406.4mm) x 39" L (990.6mm)*

Your shelf is 6.4mm too narrow. Tho, the Batmobile could easily overhang.

Thank you. The inches are round numbers and seem like they might be approximate to me. Has anyone confirmed this by actual measuring? When we are talking about a tolerance of 6.4mm, it is important.

Now that i've had mine on display for about 3 months, the size no longer has that wow factor! Its like buying a 50inch plasma/lcd TV and thinking OMG :horror that screen is huge! Then a few months later you start to think...meh, i should have opted for the 60inch instead!!! :lol They should have made the Batmobile 1/4 scale! :rock

Re: Re: Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Now that i've had mine on display for about 3 months, the size no longer has that wow factor! Its like buying a 50inch plasma/lcd TV and thinking OMG :horror that screen is huge! Then a few months later you start to think...meh, i should have opted for the 60inch instead!!! :lol They should have made the Batmobile 1/4 scale! :rock

Exactly! Lol i have the same feeling now, same situation as last time when I first bought the 27inch imac. I don't feel it is that big now same as batmobile.

Exactly! Lol i have the same feeling now, same situation as last time when I first bought the 27inch imac. I don't feel it is that big now same as batmobile.

:lol:lol:lol my wife would disagree though! She still thinks my Hot Wheels Limited Edition 1/18 1989 Batmobile is still too big! :rotfl

Back