1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Wish I lived in America.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

may 2013 that kinda blows. its like a never ending pre order game around here for hot toys. how fast do you think pre order is going to last?

I'm guessing until the product is actually in stock. At that price I don't think pre-orders will sell out.

Ordered through SideShow using flexpay. I can swing 57 bucks a month starting in August.

Ordered through SideShow using flexpay. I can swing 57 bucks a month starting in August.

:exactly::lecture that has me very tempted....would love to own this thing....the wait on it is gonna be painful...

the shot of Keaton Bat's next to it got me...

Pre-ordered with Sideshow. The flex plan makes it a lot easier to afford for me, and the reward points I'll get will make it a snap to buy another Hot Toys figure down the line. Looking forward to owning this next year.

I'm really glad that nasty rumor about the box being about 6 ft long was wrong. I'm kinda surprised they had to lop off about 4 inches in length, but it still looks awesome!

$566 at Alter Ego versus Sideshow's $629....seems like a no brainer to me - when I click on the alter ego link, it gives two payment options: 'one time;' or 'monthly'

Why spend more at Sideshow?

Last edited:

I'm just curious...who's better, Alter Ego or BBTS?

I'm just curious...who's better, Alter Ego or BBTS?

Ive ordered from BBTS and nothing but good has come out of it. I havent ordered from AE because I would have to pay tax, but have heard nothing but good from them also.

I've order a ton from both AE and BBTS and have never had a single issue with either. They are both great retailers.

AE does have reward points though, so that's always a nice bonus.

very cool

Ten 63.00 payments and this baby can be yours.

Should I start the paperwork sorry always wanted to say that LOL

I don't order from AE, because their shipping options to me are limited to the most expensive possible. It's actually cheaper for me to order from SSC or BBTS. :/

will batman 89 be able to sit inside the batmobile??

Not sure about your batman but mine is hard enough to pose with his arms up holding his cape let alone moving his knee joints or his legs altogether. it makes me wonder if the figure wil be able to sit comfortably inside the batmobile.

or will there be a batmobile friendly version of batman thats super flexible?

.......and by the way i did see the sideshow pics showing him sitting inside the car but for beauty shots you can practically break the figure at the waist to make the beauty shots work.

its frustrating enough futzing with the cape haha

I'm really glad that nasty rumor about the box being about 6 ft long was wrong. I'm kinda surprised they had to lop off about 4 inches in length, but it still looks awesome!

Don't worry, they didn't lop off about 4 inches. Several details are off, but overall this is the most accurately scaled and proportioned 1989 Batmobile model ever. (counting Ertl/AMT/Bandai/Toy Biz/Kenner/Richman's Toys 1:10/Hot Wheels 1:18/Toynami 1:8)

Great news about the very affordable price :dance

Re: will batman 89 be able to sit inside the batmobile??

020409crystalball.jpg

Back