1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I already got rid of my 3 & 4 seat sofas, kitchen dining table and other furnitures for display cases & area :monkey2

Ahh who needs all that!
It's not your going to get a gf again!

Lol

Re: will batman 89 be able to sit inside the batmobile??

For $150 more you can order a torso and head to put in the cockpit.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

i just had to order this. i only own, the superman CR figure and im anxiously waiting 89 batman to arrive.

this looks the ultimate in batmobile collectibles. cant wait to see how you guys plan to showcase this in your display cases?

Flexpay it is!

just ordered through Sideshow....at 70+ a month...its a good deal....i love financing...:)

Finally! Ordered!! What a cool ride!

I still haven't ordered yet. I spoke to CSC about shipping and they said the estimate would be between $60-70 shipped. So it would be about $627 with them. I chatted with a Sideshow representative and she gave me a shipping quote of about $31 . . .

I didn't see how is possible but she mentioned how the Tumbler wouldn't be very expensive to ship and how they're basing it on that, but it could change.

I'm leaning towards Sideshow but that sucks if we use any reward points or e-coupons that we currently have (and we can't use both points and the code) that you forfeit the $30 reward points that the Batmobile will earn you. They got you by the balls any way you look at it.

Is that a new policy where if you use reward points on an item you don't earn any new points from that item? When you think about it, that makes sense though. Imagine if you had earned so many reward points that you didn't have to add any cash to pay for the Batmobile in full. Why should Sideshow give you $30 points on what is essentially a "free" item?

Last edited:

I've canceled my pre order. I'm just going to buy the cocoon and tell myself over and over there's a really cool 89 Batmobile underneath.

Yep...genius. ;)

Who even needs a girlfriend with all these cool toys to look at all day :wink1:

This will be your new Girlfriend. (gif Originally Posted by DiFabio)

batmobilebed.gif

Only another 1567 pages of this madness till next May............

Ordered! Sideshow flex pay ftw!

Only another 1567 pages of this madness till next May............

Man, it's going to be some wait. A year and two months, a YEAR and TWO months! Think of the things that can happen in that amount of time.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I sort of wish they waited to show the Batmobile for the 2012 SDCC instead of last years. I mean, it's cool it was shown so early and a May 2013 release gives people time to save up, but man, this might be the longest time frame between a preorder and when the collectible finally ships other than the Light Cycle. I wish I didn't know it existed until a few months before it was actually available for preorder.

It's crazy. Initially I thought for sure May 2013 was a typo.

Re: will batman 89 be able to sit inside the batmobile??

For $150 more you can order a torso and head to put in the cockpit.

Thats what I think SS did for their pic of him in the cockpit. I dont think I will display him in the car anyway. Standing outside the car FTW.

Back