1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

The ladies will be more impressed with the Batmobile than a life sized Terminator skeleton.

Is it because it is 39”in long? :wink1:

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Did anyone see the scale they used on this? My God, my Tumbler takes up my upper torso and I am a 170 lbs. This is hilarious... their ____ is so skewed sometimes! lol

No way it's that small. haha

Ordered!!!!:yess:.........The Batmobile next to the Tumbler will be pure eyecandy!!

Did anyone see the scale they used on this? My God, my Tumbler takes up my upper torso and I am a 170 lbs. This is hilarious... their ____ is so skewed sometimes! lol

No way it's that small. haha

What do you mean "small"? 39" x 16" x 9"

:dunno

Hell yeah ordered and 1st payment today then august 629 a steal finaly ordered:blissy:blissy

The only reason I'm going with SSC is because on an item this big, the breakage, damage issues have a chance to be high and I love their CS in dealing with that stuff plus the points don't hurt.

10 months out I'll plan on the shipping and tax to cover it.

Ordered at BBTS! SS price :gah:

____, I don't know what to do. So many options between dealers with better prices vs. Sideshow and the points that I have. This thing is over a year away but I feel the need to order now.

I wish there was a solid price for shipping. Say I go with CornerStore, who currently has this for $566 (like most other dealers). What if the shipping is jacked up and I would have been better off with Sideshow all along with my code and points?

If Sideshow had free shipping like they did with Batman, The Joker and all the others, I'd be right on it. I don't know though. I can't believe the difference in MSRP between them vs. their dealers and stores in Asia.

HOT TOY'S JUST made the bat fan's very very happy today ...THANK YOU for a AWESOME PRICE....OF 629 BATSNACK'S ...cant wait to get :dance:yess::dance

____, I don't know what to do. So many options between dealers with better prices vs. Sideshow and the points that I have. This thing is over a year away but I feel the need to order now.

I wish there was a solid price for shipping. Say I go with CornerStore, who currently has this for $566 (like most other dealers). What if the shipping is jacked up and I would have been better off with Sideshow all along with my code and points?

If Sideshow had free shipping like they did with Batman, The Joker and all the others, I'd be right on it. I don't know though. I can't believe the difference in MSRP between them vs. their dealers and stores in Asia.

Shipping for BBTS UPS Ground $44.29

Holy ____ this thing will be long. A yardstick is only 36"....

Photo_Woman_Yardstick_LD.jpg

I went with Sideshow despite the higher price because I've never had a problem with their excellent customer service, and based on the split shipment fiasco with Batman 89, I don't want to have to wait any longer than I have to. Even if it gets pushed back, I expect Sideshow to have it before any other US retailer.

Plus, the points make it a little easier to accept.

Back