1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Some were wondering what the price tag will be.
Well, I cant tell for sure, but I got an email from my trusted HK ebay seller from who I got the Keaton figure and he mailed me this, all of a sudden:

mailbatmobile.png

But, be aware, that price you see in the mail is shipping included!
The problem is I cant see in his email what the actual car costs and whats the price for shipping!
(and I didnt ask for it since I will wait to pre order, since its still a long time for the item comes out, and meanwhile I can do some comparing)

FYI, this is the ebay seller, hk_apestore is his name, his store:
https://myworld.ebay.com/hk_apestore/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754

Shipment is very fast (I took the item 4 calender days to arrive in Europe!)
Communication was direct as well, so no complaining.

Price might be an issue for many I can imagine :)

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Wow, I'm glad they finally announced price/specs, but so sad that this won't be until next year. That means they really want us to purchase the Tumbler.

Just pre-ordered from Big Bad Toy Store. It works for me as the price is right and I can cancel if funds are low next year. Although I can't see myself resorting to that...

Just pre-ordered from Big Bad Toy Store. It works for me as the price is right and I can cancel if funds are low next year. Although I can't see myself resorting to that...

I agree I also ordered from bbts I live in California so sideshow will charge a tax hit plus a shipping hit would be way too much of a difference than getting it for 579.99 plus 47 shipping from bbts

wow this looks awesome! but wooo that price is killer and definitely for the uber fan. congrats to those getting it :clap

Some were wondering what the price tag will be.
Well, I cant tell for sure, but I got an email from my trusted HK ebay seller from who I got the Keaton figure and he mailed me this, all of a sudden:

mailbatmobile.png

But, be aware, that price you see in the mail is shipping included!
The problem is I cant see in his email what the actual car costs and whats the price for shipping!
(and I didnt ask for it since I will wait to pre order, since its still a long time for the item comes out, and meanwhile I can do some comparing)

FYI, this is the ebay seller, hk_apestore is his name, his store:
https://myworld.ebay.com/hk_apestore/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754

Shipment is very fast (I took the item 4 calender days to arrive in Europe!)
Communication was direct as well, so no complaining.

Price might be an issue for many I can imagine :)
Don't you get taxed once these orders from HK arrive?

That would be stupid to preorder off of ebay. There's still a wait of over a year for this thing.

You only have 40 days to get your money back from paypal.

10 payments of $63 ea. for flex pay. Wow. Not due for 15 months to come out. Really gives everyone a chance to own. I like the 3 payment plan too. Pay a couple hundo the next two months and then May of 2013 it's like the price of figure once shipped. Options, Options.

why would you pre order off ebay a year in advance?

Its a massive risk but i've got away with it with ordering the Batpod, got an amazing price too. But I wouldn't recommend doing it

You would think people would learn from PO'ing from eBay.

I agree I also ordered from bbts I live in California so sideshow will charge a tax hit plus a shipping hit would be way too much of a difference than getting it for 579.99 plus 47 shipping from bbts

Same here! Live in California and don't want take that tax hit! Not to mention the $63 Non-refundable deposit.

wow.....I go offline for 12 hours and look what happens :D
2013? ha ha ha ha WTF ?

So $630 ....somewhere in between the upper and lower estimates...

Now I have to consider shipping cost to Australia.
BigBadToyStore have a shipping price of $205 - $275 !!

I've reserved one from BigBadToyStore anyway. Other sellers are sort of irrelevant for a product this big and expensive. No NRD + a good reputation for packing and shipping mean they are the one to go with.

The year wait I guess will mean I get to see the Return figure specs (if not the figures themselves) before fully ordering .....and also....you know....reconsider my values in life as to why I'm ordering a meter long toy Batman car.... :D

$630?! That's cheaper than I expected.

Ordered my three. This guy is going to be a very unhappy sarcastic bastard until May 2013.

may 2013 that kinda blows. its like a never ending pre order game around here for hot toys. how fast do you think pre order is going to last?

CLICK THE PIC TO ORDER NOW!!!!!!

Hot Toys 1/6 1989 Batmobile

No lights ?

Back