1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Okay, I want some suggestions on how should go about this. I'm definitely going to go with Sideshow.

So far, I have $29-$30 in rewards points with another $12 pending from my Keaton Batman purchase. That's about $42 bucks knocked off from the total price. The kicker is, I have to wait for the Keaton Batman points to become available in about 30 or so days.

I also have that Valentines day Sideshow code that knocks off $25 but I'm not sure if it's still active. Plus, if we use that doesn't that make the rewards points for the preorder invalid, i.e. no $31.00 in points from the Batmobile?

I also was thinking about ordering Jack Joker to earn 13 dollars in points but I already have two ordered with CSC. That and there's also the fact that I don't want to risk waiting if Joker is also a split shipment.

I'm thinking of waiting too, it is a year away after all. I'm really not sure.

I think the Valentine's Day thing is active until February 29th, but you won't be able to use your Keaton Batman points with it.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

how you going to hang a 36" long car on the wall? :cuckoo:

I was referring to the Batwing, sir. When was there a moment when the Batmobile was up in the sky with the moon behind it to look like the Bat Signal???

And I won't get any reward points for the Batmobile will I?

Hmm, if I use it though that will be about $54 off the total cost.

And I won't get any reward points for the Batmobile will I?

Hmm, if I use it though that will be about $54 off the total cost.

You can only use points you have available at time of order. If you use points on an order, you get no points from the purchase. If you use the Valentine's Code, you also get no points. I would just pay for it all in cash.

Tis a good time to be a Batman collector this year and next year will be vintage :yess:

Now I'm not so sure with Sideshow. I could see if they were offering free shipping but it might be smarter to just go with Cornerstorecomics who has it for $567.

I wonder if I could get a shipping quote this early in the game or just wait.

Alter Ego Comics has a 5 month payment plan at the price of $566.99 if that matters to you. You also get Alter Ego points.

Sideshow is not an option for foreign collectors such as myself (shipping + customs)
Definitely better to order it from local stores (Thank god euros are stronger than dollars in terms of currency exchange rate)

Got mine at BBTS. They've never screwed me before and I've got to add this baby to my collection.

Sideshow is not an option for foreign collectors such as myself (shipping + customs)
Definitely better to order it from local stores (Thank god euros are stronger than dollars in terms of currency exchange rate)

The problem is that here in Europe sellers do this: 1$=1€ :gah:

I think the Valentine's Day thing is active until February 29th, but you won't be able to use your Keaton Batman points with it.

I love how there's always a catch with SSC. Would it kill them to accept a gift card AND reward points? No.

Should I use all my SS points!?!?! I'd only be oweing $70 extra or should I just flex pay it....decisions decisions:slap:thud:

Nice. Wish I had $500+ worth of SS points!!

No preorder for me, especially with this going into mid 2013 at least. But we'll see what happens...

If I save the points instead of using them for this It would be for a 1:1 terminator endo

The ladies will be more impressed with the Batmobile than a life sized Terminator skeleton.

Back