Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, she's back again. It makes me wonder if Sideshow wasn't playing games with the wait list. I've had several items on wait list get converted within 1 day that makes me think they have plenty available but just want to block people from using coupons or rewards points on them.

The Regular is NOT on wait list anymore. (my regular wait list converted) Looks like they magically will make more.

You can now pre-order on the website again and is Expected To Ship: Jun 2016 - Aug 2016.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batgirl-sideshow-collectibles-300242/

I had to check those dates for myself and you ain't kidding. JUN 2016 - AUG 2016. That's ok cause I got other stuff coming now and didn't want to pay for everything all at once. This new batch will be even better than the previous ones.

Yeah it's okay, cause this batch won't be ready until next year anyway but I just got nervous seeing it's back on pre-order as of today. I'm so happy I'm getting this outstanding statue. :yess:

s your a regular or EX? My EX converted July 30th and I'm still waiting to get fully charged.

Back