Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job on cape. It is a pain getting it and her head on for sure.

Thanks, afattori.

Yeah' I had to use her head to get the neck part of the cape formed in place.It took me a couple of times before I could feel the magnets set snug.Now the neck part of the cape stays in the groove and I can switch heads with no problem.

Yep, she's back again. It makes me wonder if Sideshow wasn't playing games with the wait list. I've had several items on wait list get converted within 1 day that makes me think they have plenty available but just want to block people from using coupons or rewards points on them.

They are definitely playing games. I said this back when Superman and Batman went on waitlist. Those aren't sold out either.

I had no plans to order this, but I caved and ordered the reg. I saved a little by using the $20 off code. I own the print, so what the hell right?

I had no plans to order this, but I caved and ordered the reg. I saved a little by using the $20 off code. I own the print, so what the hell right?

I went on waitlist for BG so I couldn't use the $20 code, but I use the code every month for something different. Hehehehe. On Monday, I'll be officially placed on live order. Thank goodness. And, I didn't order the BG print cause her long upper body looked strange to me, but mine will be displayed next to Batman and his associated print.

Don't believe anything that that guy says; he only want's to make his pockets bigger.

He is worth 8 billion dollars and his yearly pay is near 500 million annually. Most politicians are on the hook. Trump would manage and get the best to turn this country around imo. Trump is not pc and does not take crap. Ask Jorge Ramos whotrump booted from presser. Carson Trump 2016.

HPOrQBa.jpg

Back