Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waffled back and forth too long and then she went to the wait list....still kicking myself.

Aw man, I feel for ya. For me, it was waiting for a good sample of in hand pics/reactions. I jumped in just in time.

Keep your WL until the end. It might still convert.

Just arrived from AP Collectibles!
yinyang.JPG

Reg. 662 arrived yesterday. Like everyone has said she really looks great. The cape is a bit of a pain to futz, but it goes well with the statue. Hopefully Powergirl comes out just as good.

Is this really sold out on the reg? I think dealers are still getting them on delay correct? Same with emma. No way all reg will be gone that fast. And Jean too? Lol what's with all these hated statues selling out so fast? Well I meant emma and Jean. BG was always kind of loved after the head tweaking was done well.

Is this really sold out on the reg? I think dealers are still getting them on delay correct? Same with emma. No way all reg will be gone that fast. And Jean too? Lol what's with all these hated statues selling out so fast? Well I meant emma and Jean. BG was always kind of loved after the head tweaking was done well.

No it's gone

Back