Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They went to waitlist before, if memory serves right, and then came back that was due to the in stock qty in the warehouse being out. This is sold out though, little different.
I am eager to hear DerekDes elaborate

It has happened before. It will be interesting to see if they do come back or not.

When has it happened before?

The Mythos line comes to mind. Where SSC was sold out of them, and hadn't produced the entire production allotment. They later started to produce more and the statues came back into stock and were sold.

Got mine earlier at our SSC Distributor -- Regular 1687/2500. Picking it up was the first I did soon as I got back in the city from a 2-week vacation. Babs is sold out @ the shop they don't even have one on display, and I can see on their Facebook page that lots of people are waiting for unclaimed orders.

Anyway, first box we opened had a couple of dark spots on the chin, I'm glad I noticed it upon inspection despite my lack of sleep. The storekeeper tried to remove it with damp cloth to no avail. The store was nice to open another and it was the one I brought home :)

I got the reg 948/2500 very happy with her pics do no justice or maybe they do! Lol
35d96d86c3c530a3e05832ff25e6a238.jpg

I am eager to hear DerekDes elaborate

When has it happened before?

Nothing to elaborate on really...I just don't believe that the entire run was produced. I could be wrong...

As has already been stated it happened with the Star Wars Mythos line...Vader in particular.

Grats... she'll be worth the wait, especially since she's getting very expensive on Ebay..

Thanks. I'm patient cause I'm just glad mine converted. And I never panicked or got so desperate to pay $800 for her on Ebay. I tell you some people find a tremendous opportunity to make a little extra money on a SS statue by going to EBay. LOL. Batman and I will patiently wait for her as she will be displayed next to Batman on top of a 50 inch Besta with the print on the wall.

Thanks. I'm patient cause I'm just glad mine converted. And I never panicked or got so desperate to pay $800 for her on Ebay. I tell you some people find a tremendous opportunity to make a little extra money on a SS statue by going to EBay. LOL. Batman and I will patiently wait for her as she will be displayed next to Batman on top of a 50 inch Besta with the print on the wall.

Sometimes that doesn't always work :lol

Nope been going up like crazy

I just scored a regular for under $430 including shipping on eBay. Pretty much the same price as Sideshow and I don't have to wait for a year :lol
The prices were starting to go up as inventory was disappearing, but once people realize you can order this again from Sideshow I don't see them continuing to climb. Though the exclusive will still demand high prices and there will be some buyers who have to have it now, especially with a June 2016 release date on the next batch. Sideshow is getting tricky with their fake sell outs and wait lists though and a year between finishing the production run - yeeesh! :cuckoo:

Back