Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have any of you had an issue with this statue leaning a certain way? My friends seems to be tipping, the back heel on the left foot doesn't touch the base, that normal or does it need to be adjusted somehow?

It seems like your friend got a Batgirl unit with 1 of the 2 problems I had with mine. First, I noticed right away that the peg didn't go all the way in. Tried applying some pressure to no avail, then just waiting if gravity would do its work, but no. I had to dremel the polystone part of the peg and was finally able to make the peg foot sit flush.

With the peg now completely in, I noticed that the other foot is about a millimeter away from the base, as in the whole foot and not just the heel. I compared it to that of a friend's and that's how I realized that the sole of the non-pegged boot was cut somewhat diagonally instead of flat at the forefoot , and the heel was cut shorter. Could be a problem out of the molding/sanding-cleaning process that I was unlucky to get. I got past that after a few weeks, and was still able to sell her a tad higher than SRP when I sold it to streamline (I was very transparent about the issues).

Finally this fine lady is starting to make it out to collectors. I am hearing nothing but great feed back so far. IMG_5935.JPG

Back