Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you think she will fit with Batman in a Besta? looks like she can [emoji14]ray:
I put mine together [emoji51]

5a071eadd7ac87f34db3accdb43dab23.jpg

Guys, my order just got shipped today. Question is does SS now ship's directly from the factory. My tracking list the item origin is Hong Kong.☺

Never owned or been interested in any PF figures...all these pics got me wanting to pick this up. Ughhhh must....resist...

Never owned or been interested in any PF figures...all these pics got me wanting to pick this up. Ughhhh must....resist...

Lol you won't, maybe one, two, three but it's a lost caused. Sooner or later one will come out that you must have and then you will pay more back collecting the ones you've missed. We all been there before.

I put mine together [emoji51]

5a071eadd7ac87f34db3accdb43dab23.jpg

Why does batgirl cost the same as batman? She looks great but so much less. Really much less in the pics.

Lol you won't, maybe one, two, three but it's a lost caused. Sooner or later one will come out that you must have and then you will pay more back collecting the ones you've missed. We all been there before.

Why does batgirl cost the same as batman? She looks great but so much less. Really much less in the pics.

You honestly expect me to believe you ordered both and never looked at the price?

Mine delivers today, however, UPS is the absolutely worst with times and always seems to come when I am not around. Their schedule for my neighborhood is in middle - late day. Except when I'm needing to be somewhere. So, I have to leave by 5:45pm, which means they will come at 6pm. It happened before. When I don't have to go anywhere, they arrive at around 3-4pm.

I will get her tomorrow.

Mine delivers today, however, UPS is the absolutely worst with times and always seems to come when I am not around. Their schedule for my neighborhood is in middle - late day. Except when I'm needing to be somewhere. So, I have to leave by 5:45pm, which means they will come at 6pm. It happened before. When I don't have to go anywhere, they arrive at around 3-4pm.

I will get her tomorrow.

You may want to look into signing up for My UPS choice. You can have your package delivered to an another address or any Ups Store, also in some cases pick an delivery window. it cost 40.00 a year, and is well worth for a busy/ working person. My BG is coming tomorrow, and I had her sent to my local UPS store. So I'll pick her on my way home from work. No worries. Even if I'm home on the delivery day. I have my packages send to the UPS store. (Which is a 1/2 mile from my home.) I get a email when it's ready for pick-up. So I never have to sit home and be a slave to the UPS Guy.

You may want to look into signing up for My UPS choice. You can have your package delivered to an another address or any Ups Store, also in some cases pick an delivery window. it cost 40.00 a year, and is well worth for a busy/ working person. My BG is coming tomorrow, and I had her sent to my local UPS store. So I'll pick her on my way home from work. No worries. Even if I'm home on the delivery day. I have my packages send to the UPS store. (Which is a 1/2 mile from my home.) I get a email when it's ready for pick-up. So I never have to sit home and be a slave to the UPS Guy.

You can also call UPS and when the automated system asks for your tracking # say or push it on the keypad... then you will get options one being have it kept at the UPS facility near you, then you can pick it up during the day or Saturday.. this is free of charge.. do it all the time, in fact will be doing it Wednesday when The Dark Knight 1:1 bust arrives.. I'm never home to sign for these things..:)

I will get her tomorrow.

The free version of UPS choice lets you electronically sign for your package so you do not need to be home to have it delivered. I can't tell you how much that has saved me in trips to UPS since I am never home when they choose to deliver.

You mean batman and batgirl? Both same price but one we get so much more. 400.00 for each if I remember correctly.
What do you mean so much more? Just because Batman is bigger doesn't make him better, remember armpit gate (or whatever it was called)? Batgirl is perfect imo, I'd gladly pay the same price for both.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I will get her tomorrow.

My UPS driver always shows up at 4pm on the dot

Back