Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I still prefer PG so prob will go with that instead but man, if I only have infinite space...

It's time to knock down a wall
wcqcg2c.gif

Came out excellent

I saw this at con on preivew night last year and for the most part its almost a perfect reproduction

The prototype had chalky makeup but i prefer the factory sample actually

Im running out of display room, looks like it is time to sell some pieces

Crappy camera phone pics

I cannot even tell you how beautiful she is. I'm just so blown away and totally freaking out that Monday is 3 more days away. CURSE YOU cruel world.

I wanted to say that the second pic in, that one is actually great because it really made her eyes pop for me.

Never have I wished I had set the flex pays to be for the start of the month more then now. Ex final flex is still 10 days away.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Everyone knows I'm a harsh critic when it comes to SS statues (deserved or not), but I have to say this Batgirl PF is flawless, I can't find anything wrong with it (well maybe if the hair was more of a red color then brownish red.) But that aside I'm pretty impressed with this statue. SS nailed it.... I actually have hope for future statues now :)

[
Batgirl%2005.jpg

got home late but managed a few phone pics. Sorry for the bad lighting. Photobucket is down so i could not upload them. ] r20150709_180917.jpg really happy with this one. Good job ss!

It's a winner, folks.

Came out excellent

I saw this at con on preivew night last year and for the most part its almost a perfect reproduction

The prototype had chalky makeup but i prefer the factory sample actually

Im running out of display room, looks like it is time to sell some pieces

Crappy camera phone pics

Congrats! to all, Thanks for posting your beautiful! and absolutely stunning pictures. She is a winner. Tuesday can't come fast enough for me! :impatient:

my initial reactions to Preview night last year were correct IMO

show stoppers

Red Hulk (IMHO)
Batgirl
Thor

Huge Disappointments:
Emma Frost
Doom

So-So:
Wonder Woman (just due to paint aps, they appeared to worn and dull)
Daredevil (still looking forward to this - base was amazing)
Catwoman

Harley can, and I think Harley is wider. Height difference might look weird though and require a small riser.

Back