Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this is a homerun! I'm not interested in the character but so tempting. I really hope SSC has turned the corner and everything comes out like BG from here on out!

got mine looks great, however multiple scratches and marks on the boots, and some weird paint bubbling like it was painted on glue/oil that didn't dry and made the purple form circles

Wow, I didn't get this but I got the Art print. I am very much looking forward to that alone!

I snapped a few pictures of Batgirl. Turned out to be amazing. So happy with her!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436910567.590753.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436910567.590753.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 294
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436910578.960073.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436910578.960073.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 294
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436910587.944273.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436910587.944273.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 291
I'm real worried about the base on this piece. It looks fairly cheap to me. They did it with the Wonder Woman and the Queen of the Dead statues. Both statues looked good but the base was made out of cheap plastic/polystone (please don't start an argument with me about polystone vs plastic either way they look cheap is my point). I don't know if it's a new way to cut costs or what but it sucks! I bought both of those statues and sold them cause the bases bothered me so much. I can't tell in these pictures because it's really something I think you have to see in hand. Mine ships later this week and I guess I'll know when it arrives. The statue itself looks beautiful though.

I'm real worried about the base on this piece. It looks fairly cheap to me. They did it with the Wonder Woman and the Queen of the Dead statues. Both statues looked good but the base was made out of cheap plastic/polystone (please don't start an argument with me about polystone vs plastic either way they look cheap is my point). I don't know if it's a new way to cut costs or what but it sucks! I bought both of those statues and sold them cause the bases bothered me so much. I can't tell in these pictures because it's really something I think you have to see in hand. Mine ships later this week and I guess I'll know when it arrives. The statue itself looks beautiful though.

I didn't get the WW or QOTD statues but the first thing I noticed about this base was how light it was. I definitely am not getting rid of this statue just because of the base but I was dissappointed in the weight of it

#15 /1500 arrived today. Here's some quick shots.

bg1.jpg

BG10.jpg

Bg4.jpg

BG5.jpg

BG11.jpg

BG7.jpg

BG8.jpg

BG9.jpg

BG3.jpg

She came out prefect, I'm still fussing with the her cape to get the pose I want. A Homerun. :yess:

Back