Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know CBG. Whenever I see those guys order DC on day one I think wow they just flushed $20.00 down the drain. One month later and she will be discount eligible. Youre right, after four statues that would save you $80.00 plus points that is like HALF a statue already for FREE. It adds up. If it is a small line then of course PO day one but not for DC IMO. She will be available for months. Not even sure I want Batgirl. Maybe the next releases they will give a better Ex. And I hope they use brighter eye decals than the dead eyes they used on Red Sonja. Her proto looked great, but the production iris looks dead and too dark. Simple changes could make Sideshow great again. In the meantime, cheers to saving $20.00 :) Goodnight everyone.

Where are these coupons that you speak of?

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets delayed and an additional accessory is added. I think SS will hear its customers and appease them... no?

I'm torn. I love Babs but prefer the new costume they are debuting for her coming up. I have a feeling that'll get done eventually but the more I see of this....hmmm....

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets delayed and an additional accessory is added. I think SS will hear its customers and appease them... no?

Your confusing them with another company. :)

I will be ordering Batgirl... I'm just going to wait for the regular one, odds are the ES will be high so I can probably wait and see In-hand pictures before ordering.

Even though I thought day 1 PO, I kinda like the idea of waiting a month or 2 til I can use a $20 coupon on her. I feel better thinking of her being $380 instead of $400 :lol

Even though I thought day 1 PO, I kinda like the idea of waiting a month or 2 til I can use a $20 coupon on her. I feel better thinking of her being $380 instead of $400 :lol
Yeah man a lot of us here PO lime day 1 especially on these ladies and the truth of the matter is that we don't need to. They make big ESs and most ppl just wait to see what the ES is and then they order. Usually ESs don't get a announced for a long time nowadays

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah man a lot of us here PO lime day 1 especially on these ladies and the truth of the matter is that we don't need to. They make big ESs and most ppl just wait to see what the ES is and then they order. Usually ESs don't get a announced for a long time nowadays

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Exactly...unless I just have to have a piece the second it starts shipping, I think I will be holding off from here on out for SSC pieces. Only pieces I will be sure to get in on early will be XM pieces. With the amount of stuff I order, I think I can no longer take that $20 off for granted. Day 1 PO on SSC stuff might be a thing of the past for me now.

Exactly...unless I just have to have a piece the second it starts shipping, I think I will be holding off from here on out for SSC pieces. Only pieces I will be sure to get in on early will be XM pieces. With the amount of stuff I order, I think I can no longer take that $20 off for granted. Day 1 PO on SSC stuff might be a thing of the past for me now.

Can you take the possibility of missing out on replacement parts for granted???

Superman is still the most affluential Superhero in comic history spanning across 75 years. More people in the world know Superman than Batman [throughout the entire world], but Batman obviously is more successful at the box office.

After these new movies and the Justice League movie, if they play their cards right there might be a bigger following for characters like Flash, Green Lantern etc etc.

but who knows.

it would be cooler if they did things like "First 100 orders get free ART PRINT with purchase" so these preorders actually mean something.

I get what they are doing in regards to the marketing and promotion of these coupons and reward incentives.. but theres no real excitement when it comes to preordering since the bloody thing doesnt ship for another 12 months.

That's just mean... LOL There will be a point when people will be wondering if they are making the cut or not :lol

Superman is still the most affluential Superhero in comic history spanning across 75 years. More people in the world know Superman than Batman [throughout the entire world], but Batman obviously is more successful at the box office.

After these new movies and the Justice League movie, if they play their cards right there might be a bigger following for characters like Flash, Green Lantern etc etc.

but who knows.
Not so sure I agree with that any more. If this were 20-25 years ago, no debate. But at this point, I think Batman maybe the most widely recognized comicbook character in the world.

Back