Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it would be an Artgerm print. Then again look at XM giving a print anyways.

Speaking of XM, I guess we should just appreciate the fact we get an exclusive. But still, it just seems super lazy on them.

Yes, some of their older EXs were a print and a swap out which would be great. Swap out head or hand is expected though, especially for this kind of money.

Because you order earlier than someone doesn't mean **** it terms of when you get yours shipped.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I wouldn't know. I don't wait to order and get everything shipped when they get it in.. Guess I've just been lucky to not be one of the people that gets their stuff shipped later than everyone. I'll keep ordering the way I order though--don't want to be one of the people that ordered the Batman and Superman PF and got them later so now they can't get replacement parts.

Yes, some of their older EXs were a print and a swap out which would be great. Swap out head or hand is expected though, especially for this kind of money.

Yeah that is expected. And honestly prints should be included even still with that price.

Their excuse is that people complain on the prints, which made no sense; so lies. And yet uproars with exclusives mean nothing...Black Widow anyone...

Like I said, I appreciate what they offer, but with the pricing its at, it could be better. My example is still the same. Harley came out 6 months ago, and offers the same thing as Batgirl; yet it is 40 dollars cheaper. They can't seriously have hit a major bump in inflation in literally a years time. Makes no sense. That's why I will just wait on a coupon and then order. I just hope PG isn't available on order til maybe next month.

I mean the other thing is one uses mix media and another is sculpted. Still is a very poor excuse.

You know it is a bad EX when you almost WISH it was an art print.

I always hated ex with prints more than anything. But in this case I would prefer a print. I can't believe I'm saying this. At least it's something I can see and know it's a ex. The similar hair is not a good idea at all only because so many will not know the differences. It's kind of pointless. If I was to put a print next to the statue people will know the ex comes with a print. Try putting this ex and a reg at a lcs, no one will notice the difference. SS can we add a print to this or something extra for the ex?

300242-batgirl-003.jpg

She was one of my favorite statues in person at the con, but I think I may pass on her. Just thinking of all the other characters that haven't been made yet that I would want more has my wallet hurting already :lol

Congrats to those who order her though. If she comes out as good as she looked at SDCC, you guys will be very, very happy.

Back