Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really onboard with SDCC pics. But after this preview I'm kind of on the fence. $400 and the coh is the exact same expression with slightly different hair. I'm just not sure now.

Very wise ^ agree with you 100% on the coupon and EX. Btw is the BG for sale now? I will go to check out what the ex is.

Update: I don't see the BG for sale yet? When is she going on PO and when is the pics up for the full review?

Thanks CBG. Good to hear from you. :hi5: Personally, I will wait for any DC piece to be coupon eligible. No point to waste money when they make so many. Why order right away when one month later you get $20 off. If you buy one PF a month, that discount adds up and you also get points which isnt bad. No rush for this and the Ex is beyond strange. Same exact head but with different hair... :cuckoo: Hope youre well my friend. :wave

if $20 makes or breaks you, maybe that person should rethink this hobby

Thanks CBG. Good to hear from you. :hi5: Personally, I will wait for any DC piece to be coupon eligible. No point to waste money when they make so many. Why order right away when one month later you get $20 off. If you buy one PF a month, that discount adds up and you also get points which isnt bad. No rush for this and the Ex is beyond strange. Same exact head but with different hair... :cuckoo: Hope youre well my friend. :wave

Yes this is what I've been saying for a while now. You are correct. 20.00 off these statues that last months is just money saved. I did this for every statue now once I found out about these coupons right after I was dumb to order WW on day 1. But now I've learn to wait and pick them up one by one with a coupon every month. So far I've used 4 coupons in a row and that 80.00 off so far. Soon it will be like getting one for free! :) well unless someone has money to burn. Why not save money for statues that never sell out in a month anymore. Like you said the DC line has the biggest ES and will last for months.

Update: just saw the ex and wow! What a bad ex. I can't tell the difference. If it was a unmasked version or even a new weapon would have been so much better. I just can't tell. The differences. This is even worst than a pocket knife. At least with that I can see the differences. :(.

Last edited:

withkudo for the explanation..... really top notch , ur re marks is way better than BG toupee.

Yes this is what I've been saying for a while now. You are correct. 20.00 off these statues that last months is just money saved. I did this for every statue now once I found out about these coupons right after I was dumb to order WW on day 1. But now I've learn to wait and pick them up one by one with a coupon every month. So far I've used 4 coupons in a row and that 80.00 off so far. Soon it will be like getting one for free! :) well unless someone has money to burn. Why not save money for statues that never sell out in a month anymore. Like you said the DC line has the biggest ES and will last for months.

Update: just saw the ex and wow! What a bad ex. I can't tell the difference. If it was a unmasked version or even a new weapon would have been so much better. I just can't tell. The differences. This is even worst than a pocket knife. At least with that I can see the differences. :(.

I know CBG. Whenever I see those guys order DC on day one I think wow they just flushed $20.00 down the drain. One month later and she will be discount eligible. Youre right, after four statues that would save you $80.00 plus points that is like HALF a statue already for FREE. It adds up. If it is a small line then of course PO day one but not for DC IMO. She will be available for months. Not even sure I want Batgirl. Maybe the next releases they will give a better Ex. And I hope they use brighter eye decals than the dead eyes they used on Red Sonja. Her proto looked great, but the production iris looks dead and too dark. Simple changes could make Sideshow great again. In the meantime, cheers to saving $20.00 :) Goodnight everyone.

I do like the sculpt. Always did. The price is what it is, at the end of the day you either show support by buying it or pass, but I still have an opinion about the price.

Red Sonja and Queen of the Dead cost less. Look at what you get there for less money compared to this.

This costs the same as Wonder Woman and Death's Siren. Although a nice statue and something I'd like to own, this isn't on their level. Can we really say we're getting as much here as with those two? Not with DS' overall sculpting detail. Not with WW's excellently designed base. Even look at Allied Cap at $400 with all that detail and 2 shields for the regular. I'd put this somewhere in the $360-$380 price range, not $400.

For the value this isn't worth it as compared to the value in other recent releases (stressing that part because I'm not saying this statue isn't worth it, just judging by comparison only). Not saying one shouldn't buy, and not dictating what a difference in $20-$40 means to anybody...this isn't a Day 1 order for me, but I do want it...if I order several $400 statues after they're coupon eligible, it's not about just that statue being $10-20 (or whatever) off, it's about those savings adding up over your purchase history, and despite having fat pockets or not, money saved over time is always smart unless you're just reckless with your money....but comparing the prices of this year's releases, it seems like this is another price jump. What was $370 seems to be $399 now, which could mean the typical $399 "average" size PF nowadays could be raised as well. I guess we'll see if that's true with the next releases.

I do like the sculpt. Always did. The price is what it is, at the end of the day you either show support by buying it or pass, but I still have an opinion about the price.

Red Sonja and Queen of the Dead cost less. Look at what you get there for less money compared to this.

This costs the same as Wonder Woman and Death's Siren. Although a nice statue and something I'd like to own, this isn't on their level. Can we really say we're getting as much here as with those two? Not with DS' overall sculpting detail. Not with WW's excellently designed base. Even look at Allied Cap at $400 with all that detail and 2 shields for the regular. I'd put this somewhere in the $360-$380 price range, not $400.

For the value this isn't worth it as compared to the value in other recent releases (stressing that part because I'm not saying this statue isn't worth it, just judging by comparison only). Not saying one shouldn't buy, and not dictating what a difference in $20-$40 means to anybody...this isn't a Day 1 order for me, but I do want it...if I order several $400 statues after they're coupon eligible, it's not about just that statue being $10-20 (or whatever) off, it's about those savings adding up over your purchase history, and despite having fat pockets or not, money saved over time is always smart unless you're just reckless with your money....but comparing the prices of this year's releases, it seems like this is another price jump. What was $370 seems to be $399 now, which could mean the typical $399 "average" size PF nowadays could be raised as well. I guess we'll see if that's true with the next releases.

Yes good post! You are correct it's been 400.00 now for mostly all reg PF. It used to be the bigger ones like bats and supes etc. but now even all the simple ones like batgirl, cat woman, etc is all 400.00. The ones that used to be like WW is now upwards of the prices 450.00 to 500.00 plus now. Just look at the she predator. If Sonja came out now she would be at least 430.00 to 450.00 :(

Yes good post! You are correct it's been 400.00 now for mostly all reg PF. It used to be the bigger ones like bats and supes etc. but now even all the simple ones like batgirl, cat woman, etc is all 400.00. The ones that used to be like WW is now upwards of the prices 450.00 to 500.00 plus now. Just look at the she predator. If Sonja came out now she would be at least 430.00 to 450.00 :(

Go back to clueless troll posts please, it makes me uncomfortable to agree with you.

The thing is, were just getting started on DC. Who wants to pay $430-450 for Aquaman, Flash etc.

In the relatively short time I have been in this hobby, that's a $75 increase over something like Storm, which had a real EX and came with much more. I'm not seeing the justification,and it's going to limit characters I go after in the future.

Beautiful PF. I think I'll just be buying the reg for this one though, not sure I want to spend 60+ dollars for Babs (is this one Barbara?!?) to get a haircut.

54906115.jpg

Back