Prop Batarang Prop Replica by Quantum Mechanix Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recvd mine today, meh. Shiny spots on base and went scrape one with fingernail and took paint off. Also side of batarang looks like they pulled the masking tape off too soon, flat black edge all jacked up. Good thing it was only 20 bucks.

wow where did you pick one up for $20?? are you sure you got a legitimate one and not a knock off?

Is the material on this kind of cheap? I found one at a local store on sale for $25, 50% off, wondering if it's worth it or not? The scraped metal paint sounds scary.

Is the material on this kind of cheap? I found one at a local store on sale for $25, 50% off, wondering if it's worth it or not? The scraped metal paint sounds scary.

All 4 of mine are ok. They feel very well made.

Mine is flawless as well. It's doesn't look or feel cheap at all. It's a steal for $25. Hell, it's a steal for $50.

Just ordered one of these to display with my Hot Toys Suicide Squad Batman whenever that figure arrives.
If this Batarang arrives without any paint issues I will be very happy.
If this item is just as the reviews describe I will feel I got my money's worth as I paid full price for it.

Just got mine -- long-delayed but really happy that I got a flawless copy. Definitely a well-spent $50! Very impressive replica.

22627725_10154965035476592_157427140_n.jpg

Wanted to order this when SS had it for $45 shipped, but using the promo code I couldn't use rewards too so hopefully another deal pops up.

Got this for free with code from SSC, only shipping paid. Very nice piece, was pleasantly surprised how great it looked.

Internationals gets $25 in gift card whenever a piece ships. If you have two (or more) pieces ship within approx a month two gift cards can be combined so it’s $50 total.

Back