Prop Batarang Prop Replica by Quantum Mechanix Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I PO'd through BBTS so I didn't lose out on anything and Qmx has free shipping so kind of a win win.

If you're international like I am, the shipping is ridiculous.

For items like commbadges, and pretty much everything else, the shipping is the most excessive that I've ever seen from any retailer.

I guess that they use international buyers to completely subsidies US collectors with the free shipping.

I think for the batarang the shipping to Australia ranges $65 to $265!! That's more than the item itself, to over 5 times.

If you're international like I am, the shipping is ridiculous.

For items like commbadges, and pretty much everything else, the shipping is the most excessive that I've ever seen from any retailer.

I guess that they use international buyers to completely subsidies US collectors with the free shipping.

I think for the batarang the shipping to Australia ranges $65 to $265!! That's more than the item itself, to over 5 times.

Yea the overseas collectors get thrashed with shipping. I ordered 4 so it gave me the option of free shipping. But I am in the States.

You guys ordered from QM?

Yes, click the link above. They ship out quickly & I get my stuff from them in a couple days...shipped today, here on March 1.

Shipping & handling is...a bit on the pricey side though. Ouch. Pays to spend more & get free shipping.

Yes, click the link above. They ship out quickly & I get my stuff from them in a couple days...shipped today, here on March 1.

Shipping & handling is...a bit on the pricey side though. Ouch. Pays to spend more & get free shipping.

Yea I had already planned to get 4 of them so the free shipping was a bonus to order directly. They usually send free swag too.

Yeah, the shipping is outrageous really. I couldn't find anything worthwhile to get to $100. Just went with BBTS instead. Much more reasonable shipping. Hopefully they can ship out soon.

Very nice prop replica by QMx. The base feels like its cast in resin and has some weight to it. The batarang itself is matte black in the middle w/chrome edges. Held onto the base by a very strong magnet. Base isn't designed to be wall mounted, has a felt pad on the bottom. Really good value for $50.

batarang1.jpg

batarang2.jpg

Very nice prop replica by QMx. The base feels like its cast in resin and has some weight to it. The batarang itself is matte black in the middle w/chrome edges. Held onto the base by a very strong magnet. Base isn't designed to be wall mounted, has a felt pad on the bottom. Really good value for $50.

View attachment 327599

View attachment 327600

Looks great! Mine just arrived this afternoon as well. I'm loving them.

Back