Prop Batarang Prop Replica by Quantum Mechanix Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, shipping to Australia is $40 USD for this piece.

May have to cancel as it's cheaper to get locally. And this is after using a $20 USD coupon code!

Only downside is that it may take a month or two before local stores get it.

Just got a shipping notice on mine from Movie Figures. :) Very pleasant surprise, expected it to take way longer for UK retailers to get these in stock.

Mine has arrived yesterday

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

Can you imagine actually hurling this thing at somebody in real life? You could do some serious damage! :lecture :cuckoo: :lol :panic:

Recvd mine today, meh. Shiny spots on base and went scrape one with fingernail and took paint off. Also side of batarang looks like they pulled the masking tape off too soon, flat black edge all jacked up. Good thing it was only 20 bucks.

Received mine today and I love it! For $50 it's hard to beat. Has nice weight and it looks slick as hell. The base is great too. Very happy I bought this.

Just got mine. Nice piece and a good hefty weight to it too.

As has been said, throw it at somebody and you are definitely heading to A&E for a few stitches to your face.

Certainly not something to be left around for kids!

Just opened mine and absolutely no complaints on this piece. Definitely well worth the price, especially if you can apply a $20 discount code.
I might even consider picking up another one.

Just opened mine and absolutely no complaints on this piece. Definitely well worth the price, especially if you can apply a $20 discount code.
I might even consider picking up another one.

I got 4 of them to work into my display.

Back