Premium Format Baroness Classic Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this is the worst release for a long time, I don't even see any difference really. The dark blue is almost impossible to notice. Why not change something on her. This is just a way to make more money screwing with collectors heads. Both looks exactly the same.

I remember their giving some conflicting responses via the Ask Sideshow thing. . .seems like a no-brainer since he's one of Marvel's top 2 characters in popularity and that is one of his top 2 most iconic outfits (arguably the most iconic one).

No argument here. I even said in my question that it was the most favored version, and they questioned that assertion.

gladiatorThumbsDown1.gif

Crimson woulda been something. This (and likely the future Crimson) were probably all produced at the same time as the regular black run. So the butts still gonna be an issue. I don't need this, but might be swayed by a Crimson, but then I'd have to unload my black...

too bad they didn't do a Crimson one. This one is boring and not even faithful to her classic look.

Man Sideshow is really destroying the collectibility value of their stuff with this gimmick. Is baroness that popular? Well since they are going to do this anyway please sideshow I would like to see another optimus prime.

Man Sideshow is really destroying the collectibility value of their stuff with this gimmick. Is baroness that popular? Well since they are going to do this anyway please sideshow I would like to see another optimus prime.

:goodpost: yes SS how about a repaint of prime! True SS is just adding to the thousands of high ES out there.

I would have gone nuts if this was going to be the Crimson Guard outfit, but this is a pass.

It's exactly. I'm partially glad so I don't have to worry about trying to get a second PF Baroness. Kind of sad that it is a missed opportunity.

Couldn't have stated it better myself. This PF is totally unnecessary. Crimson would have been incredible albeit with a different pose. I don't know what SS is thinking with this piece. :slap

If they do a Crimson Baroness, maybe they'll go backwards and do a Crimson Cobra Commander. And then we'll be behind by two releases...

Just a thought. :lol

Back