Premium Format Baroness Classic Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow, this, make it:

0b11594fdfa3ed9bb0e2bfe9a93693fa.jpg

There is no reason for Baroness or Cobra Commander to have "crimson" outfits.

If they produced a "crimson" BARONESS . . . I'd go for it . . . then there will complaints about how the fabric looks awkward & not conforming on her @$$ and probably crotch based on the preceding pictures.

Is there a website that is selling the Classic version of Baroness?

There will be soon everywhere. I still can't really see the differences between the two. Looks like a reissue of the first version since SS sold out fast on the reg. :monkey1

Is there going to be an issue with the fabric on her @$$?

I asked to determine if Sideshow will be consistent with the bothersome details like the original.

Re: Baroness Cl***ic Version

Don't understand why this cost $10 more then the original, especially when you get less COH then the other?

What's a Cl *** ic? ahaha

Filters are just ridickulous

Maybe they recently added that filter, and removed it when they saw every reference to "classic", "pass", and some others, and realized it was ridiculous that the forum looked like a Louis CK routine at first glance.

Maybe they recently added that filter, and removed it when they saw every reference to "classic", "pass", and some others, and realized it was ridiculous that the forum looked like a Louis CK routine at first glance.

No kidding. Apparently donkeys are vulgar and profane.

Back