Premium Format Baroness Classic Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds like a great idea in theory but unfortunately you will probably end up having to buy it from an individual as opposed to a Sideshow Retailer. Only because Sideshow has personnel monitoring eBay on a weekly basis to ensure that their retailers do not sell their products below their max 8% discount per Sideshow's Retailer Terms.

I could go on and on about how frustrated I am with Sideshow's continuing attempts to compete with their Retailers however this isn't the proper forum.

:horror WOW! :lol I could understand not being able to sell below the MAP price for a year or so, but I have a feeling they do this for pieces that are 5 yearns and older too. :lol

:horror WOW! :lol I could understand not being able to sell below the MAP price for a year or so, but I have a feeling they do this for pieces that are 5 yearns and older too. :lol

Believe it...They DO! They suggest that Retailers submit their older stock to them on an Excel Spreadsheet so that they can put their retail customers that submit an inquiry on sold out product in touch with Retailers that actually still have these pieces. Tehy call it the Sideshow Retailer Network.

The only problem is...collectors themselves are sometimes already dumping these items below MSRP and taking a loss on them. Not to mention the the fact that chances are Sideshow is still making them with the ES being what they are!

Today I learned some new SS conspiracy theories. Hmmmm :) Anyway, poor Baroness lol. I think she was headed for Darth Talon PF territory... maybe the original pf will one day be considered a SS "Classic" and we can forget this reissue ever happened.

ES set at 750 for this. Um... hate to say this SS but Baroness NEVER looked like this statue's outfit so don't know how she's a classic. Anyway, just mentioning the ES has beem posted if anyone wants to know :)

ES set at 750 for this. Um... hate to say this SS but Baroness NEVER looked like this statue's outfit so don't know how she's a classic. Anyway, just mentioning the ES has beem posted if anyone wants to know :)

At least it wasn't a couple thousand.

I like the blue version almost better then the black.

But all this SS conspiracy crap bring up old hatred for the missing 12" LOTR line. Darn you SS!!! :lol

If they wanted to reissue this statue, I wish they would have changed the outfit to the original baroness look, now that would have been an awesome buy. Put the original look with CC and save the first issue for a Destro release. :yess:

Glad I got the original, just don't see anything here worth buying.

I missed the first PF... so I hope they do her in pink, green and orange next :lol

:monkey1 the classic version is the black first version. This was not a new version but another run because she sold out and there was still demand. :lecture but yeah I like that statue. I'm a huge gijoe fan. HUGE!

Back