Premium Format Baroness Classic Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a brief shot of what looks like this "classic" Baroness PF in the "Thank You" video by SSC. I see the blue material and the silver Cobra emblem.

Still looks like crap to me. :Flush SMH And to all those who think they're going to fix her butt. :lol Are you kidding me?

ClassicBaronessShot1a.jpg

Money grab. What exactly is classic about this new interpretation? The colors only? She shoulda had the rectangular glasses for the first release, and round for this one. Money grab.

It's simple. It's a matter of $.

From my understanding, THE BARONESS PF apparently sold very well for Sideshow; therefore, they produced and are offering an exclusive variation through their retailers with the obvious targets being GI JOE collectors and non-GI JOE collectors who missed out on the first run.

Again, it's simply a matter of $ regardless if some may feel Sideshow is betraying their customers, fans, whatever.

It's all about the $ . . . brand/company dedication & loyalty notwithstanding.

Will I acquire one? Yes . . . because I like quite a few of you . . . enjoy & collect the GI JOE line thus far with it's hits & misses since the beginning.

There is supposedly a stink in another section of the forum about if Sideshow wills start releasing variations of PF offerings after the original PF is released and how it is supposedly disrespectful to their customers & fans?

:panic:

The bottom line . . . it's about the $ for Sideshow.

For us . . . I guess it'll be about the $ . . . for those of us with the ability & means to continue to fund our collection/hobby with $ . . . always has been . . . always will be.

From my understanding, THE BARONESS PF apparently sold very well for Sideshow; therefore, they produced and are offering an exclusive variation through their retailers with the obvious targets being GI JOE collectors and non-GI JOE collectors who missed out on the first run.

Again, it's simply a matter of $ regardless if some may feel Sideshow is betraying their customers, fans, whatever.

Will I acquire one? Yes . . . because I like quite a few of you . . . enjoy & collect the GI JOE line thus far with it's hits & misses since the beginning.

There is supposedly a stink in another section of the forum about if Sideshow wills start releasing variations of PF offerings after the original PF is released and how it is supposedly disrespectful to their customers & fans?

For us . . . I guess it'll be about the $ . . . for those of us with the ability & means to continue to fund our collection/hobby with $ . . . always has been . . . always will be.

Yes I figure my baroness might become more of a collectible since the reg finally old out. Then now this one looks exactly the same. I really dont mind the repaint if they made her really stand out in blue. But this is just like the black version. Its pretty much the same color. I guess baroness black ES is going to jump big time. Again I don't like SS doing so many things like this. :mad: I really wish they get some competition in the future. That's saying it the nicest possible way for me instead of going all out.

Nicely put. Sideshow AND Hasbro are both businesses. Don't like this PF? Don't buy it. End of story. Why dribble on and on about something you're NOT going to get? Move on.

Because I would likely get a Crimson version if more changed, like the pose of her head or some new weaponry, etc.

Sorry to ruffle feathers. I am a Sideshow enthusiast. ;)

AWWW, $H*T!

A "Crimson" version of THE BARONESS?

WELL . . . I'm sure Sideshow will entertain that idea as well . . . provided the blue version does well (i.e. sell out) as a retailer exclusive.

THE BARONESS could very well be the first PF & GI JOE offering for Sideshow to milk it all for obvious reasons.

For the 1:6/12" collectors . . . regular version, EX version, "blue" version, "crimson" version.

Why is THE BARONESS blue? Because Sideshow needs the $.

If they do a Crimson Baroness, maybe they'll go backwards and do a Crimson Cobra Commander. And then we'll be behind by two releases...

Just a thought. :lol

A repaint red cobra Commander crimson version hmmmm.... It's cool but why not give us a new scuplt so that collectors will have something new. :) I still say the blue/ black one is pretty much black. I don't see blue in it. But anyways it should be consider black because it looks black. Shame they didn't go for a crimson version instead. Btw retailer exclusive have huge ES runs. Oh well thanks SS for making me a bit more angry.

Back