Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, love the sculpts, I think they are fantastic Buttmunch. Your mask is quite good, but the pure undiluted white of the HT one is so freakish it looks so good lol.

Though I do have to say yours is more accurate (sp?), imo.

V1 would have been spot on if this dude had played the Joker...

Heath deserves better... he deserves V2....

has anyone noticed that the second head... is the head from the Bust that Hot toys is selling, Exactly the same: just with different paint apps and hair has been changed....

OMFG!!!!this figure is AMAZING-definately worthy of 2!!!!
Can really see Ledger in the headsculpt this time around.Got my version 1 just 2days ago-THIS is the icing on the cake...Id be surprised if Hot toys can top this,my god it is sooo real....So which figure is NEXT???

Yeah, I saw those over on Mediworld this morning, Darren found them first (as always).
joker1cr4-1.jpg

joker2od8-1.jpg

so what does this mean: ARE THEY GONNA RELEASE A VER1 WITH VER2 HEAD, C,MON WHAT NEXT. HOWEVER, I'M TOTALLY FOR A NURSE OUTFIT JOKER.

so what does this mean: ARE THEY GONNA RELEASE A VER1 WITH VER2 HEAD, C,MON WHAT NEXT. HOWEVER, I'M TOTALLY FOR A NURSE OUTFIT JOKER.

I've got the same question as doc, I was planning on getting the version 1 Joker and buying a different headsculpt online, but if they're gonna re-release version 1 with the version 2 head I'll wait it out.

But it's more than likely that won't happen right? :confused:

I know I said I would only double dip on Joker for a Nurse Joker but this is too good to pass up and my V1 deserves a better class of head.

There would be a great outcry if they release a ver1 with ver2 head so I don't see it happening. Another reason not to do that is that they would prefer it if you bought both versions. I could totally see a nurse outfit Joker in the future.

those latest magazine layout pics are unreal!!!!!!! they look so real. definitely putting BR joker head on V1 now... it's a no brainer.

Back