Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic head sculpt, great tailoring, and cool accessories.....that's what makes Hot Toys the best. I just don't understand why we didn't get a sculpt that good on V1 Joker. By far, the best sculpt out there!!

Heewing posted these awesome pics at toy-world. It looks like a real person!!I'm getting two of these!!

joker1cr4.jpg

joker2od8.jpg

jokerttx1.jpg

Only thing I don't really like is the mask... I hope the head fits the Buttmunch mask, that's probably what I will go with. :rock

Buttmunch's mask is definitely the one for me. I can't wait for it Josh! :D:naughty

You guys couldn't have paid me a better compliment. Better than a Hot Toys item? That has to be a first! :bow

But I agree, there is just something off about the mask. It might be too small? But I agree, that slicked back smirking head can't be covered up. I love it! So many choices in posing this figure! :horror

OMG those pictures are fantastic :drool I am so glad HT came through with the Bank Robber Joker.. The head looks phenomenal on the V1 body :chew

I love that they put on the new head on the original outfit with the M76. That pic would have been perfect if they had him holding the knife as well.

I love that lay out. But I haven't seen buttmunch's bank robbery mask. Could someone please post a picture of it? Thanks in advance.

Where to put it, the sculpt, the paint? everything about the fig is perfect! When will it be out?

HOLY HELL! I pre-ordered at CornerStoreComics. But, I just got an email that the card has been billed! That puts me in DEBT!!! I've got to sell my Hot Toys AVP Warrior Alien now! DAMMIT!

-CJK

Last edited:
Where to put it, the sculpt, the paint? everything about the fig is perfect! When will it be out?

Article says december.

Quick question about using the flesh colored hands....do the hands that come with the True-Type body work with the Joker? I think the hand "plugs" that come with the Joker are a little different. How would I go about fixing that? Thanks in advance.

Back