Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant in the begining stages, HT has improved tons since, but do you guys remeber the first two figures of the movie masterpiece?

Yeah but at about the same time Medicom was producing clown shoes figures. For example their human sculpts were sick ugly compared to HT's. I really don't think there was ever a time that Medicom was a better more innovative company compared to HT.

I personally own all 3 RAH Spiderman 3 figures and love them to death, I really do but i've had too many negative issues with Medicom to collect much further. Their Clones are nice too, finally up to normal 12" scale so yeah those are nice too.

Oh yeah BR Joker = :woo

................:rolleyes:

fap.gif

Nah thats a new pic, it wasnt in the other bunch. That guy is a freakin genious, look at that ffs, its like a screencap!!! You reckon he would commission repaints like that for a price? I would pay heaps for a one off custom like that from him

I'm looking forward to ordering the BR Joker through Diamond/DC. It will save me a lot of money.

I swore I would hold back on this but I just went ahead and ordered it... :lol
Ok.. so I have Les's head for the original figure , and now two heads... what do I do ?. :lol

Not sure if this has been posted yet but here's a new pic of JC Hong's painted Joker
joker-5s_tiger231.jpg

Again sorry if this has allready been posted.

Loving this pic! The angle makes the eyes look great... I just hope the final version of BR Joker has the eyes more centered like in the promo pics... These eyes, although great from that angle, are too extreme in terms of where they are looking...

Oh man, when are they gonna come up with poseable eyes? :lol

Loving this pic! The angle makes the eyes look great... I just hope the final version of BR Joker has the eyes more centered like in the promo pics... These eyes, although great from that angle, are too extreme in terms of where they are looking...

Oh man, when are they gonna come up with poseable eyes? :lol

Well that's a custom paint job, the actual figure should look very close to the one from the official pics.

Back