Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I really want this figure so that I can use his one head that is meant to be unmasked and machine gun for my V1 Joker, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford it. I hope he'll still be available some where around January.

Now will Hong Kong and DC direct come out at the same time? In another post it was reported that Bank Robber Joker was going to be released in Nov. so is that here in the states or Hong Kong?

Now will Hong Kong and DC direct come out at the same time? In another post it was reported that Bank Robber Joker was going to be released in Nov. so is that here in the states or Hong Kong?

That was the earliest release, if it does release in November it will be available in Hong Kong first for about a month and then it will go out to the other sellers.

That was the earliest release, if it does release in November it will be available in Hong Kong first for about a month and then it will go out to the other sellers.

A month!? Thats good I'm glad I was almost about to cancel my order with BBTS and get it from a Hong Kong Dealer I may still and just give the other one as a Christmas present who knows.

it better be released soon ! :rock thats all that matters to me ! :rock
SOON !

Word up mate ;) you just summarize how I've been feeling about this figure since its pictures went up I just can't wait till Nov.

I watched TDK again last night(courtesy of the freindly neighbourhood chinese DVD vendor...)and have fallen in love with these figures all over again.What a great film it was!

New BR Joker image. Keep in mind that this isn't the paint job we are getting. The article talks about how it is impossible to turn factory machines and workers into J.C. Hong 2.0

They still see a lot of room for improvement though! And are doing their best to give you paint jobs like this in the future.

20081014011535311.jpg.jpg

man, even hot toys is promoting their br joker sculpt with the right clothes. i would love to have this sculpt with the body of v1.

i would even share the smiling sculpt+clothes of the br joker with the clothes of v1 joker.

come on hot toys, just include also the clothes from v1 with this figure :sick

looking at those pics, i wish we could start getting more moving eye systems in our figs. a character like Joker benefits so much from something like that.

Dumb question but in the old pics, the one where they give close shots of the sculpts, how do they manage to place the grenades on The Joker's belt?
is it specialty belt or do the grenades have a clip that can attach to his belt?

Ya I would probably say there are clips on them.

I really enjoy seeing all the pics of J.C.'s custom paint work. That figure is very camera friendly.

I'll be displaying 3. Original and both bank robber sculpts. That's why I'm poor!:(

I'm displaying 3 too,

BR Joker head on V1 body, with overcoat and jacket off (interrogation scene)

BR Joker 2nd head on BR Joker body, with him in a taking mask off pose

And.... FML Joker Head (w/hair) on V1 body, with the MK760 'hit me' scene, with TDK batman coming into him on the batpod.

:naughty

Why 2? Will you be displaying one with the V1 head and the other with the BR head?

I'm seriously contemplating selling off my V1 sculpt.

I'm displaying 3 too,

BR Joker head on V1 body, with overcoat and jacket off (interrogation scene)

BR Joker 2nd head on BR Joker body, with him in a taking mask off pose

And.... FML Joker Head (w/hair) on V1 body, with the MK760 'hit me' scene, with TDK batman coming into him on the batpod

Jepp, something likes that. It just gives you a lot of option …and with Two Face, Batpod and Tumbler, you can display a whole scene if you like. :naughty

You just can’t get enough Bat stuff. :wacky

…and yes, I am a geek. :pow :rotfl

:D

New BR Joker image. Keep in mind that this isn't the paint job we are getting. The article talks about how it is impossible to turn factory machines and workers into J.C. Hong 2.0

They still see a lot of room for improvement though! And are doing their best to give you paint jobs like this in the future.

20081014011535311.jpg.jpg

Interesting how they didn't shoot him with the inner jacket on. As much as overall, he's not too bulky, even Hot Toys must feel he could be a tad thinner, which removal of the jacket aids.

And I'm fine with not getting Hong's repaint, I personally think it sucks with those "tears" of paint, the overall is nice but the black eye makeup looks bad for Joker, the regular proto paint looks much better in that regard.

Back