Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like a loner, but I don't like the box, maybe because it's not like the others, I'm big on collections having all the pieces look like they fit, this one stands out too much, almost like it's an exclusive or something rather than a standard release.

but it's the joker. he's the chaos in order. supposed to stand out. granted, the V1 joker has similar packaging to the other figs...however, i think it's boring like that. he's supposed to stand out.

DSCF0068.jpg

Can't wait. I like your photos.

The more pictures i see of this the better it looks and the more i want it.

I was abit worried at the start, seeing the promo pics of all the dripping red on the lips.
Luckily mine doesnt have as much.....tbh seems like most peeps BRJ's makeup slightly vary figure to figure, some the tinyist bit better than others. Mine seems to have abit more smeared black above the left eye.

I think it's the lighting Jack.. same paint aps, but different looks in different lighting, showing off certain elements etc. iunno.. that's what I'm thinking because I remember with the V.1 someone on here took different pics of the same exact head and in certain pics the eye make-up looked gray and in others it was completely black.

stunning.

i was orginially just going to get 1 of these, but ill definitely wont cancel my second pre-order with bigbadtoystore.

this is easily one of the best this year

.................How?

I believe the comment was meant like they bought Bank Robber Joker primarily for the sculpt, and kept feeling like it was a foolish purchase, how could you buy it just for that, but now seeing the result, are quite happy making the purchase.

Yep, without the revised head sculpt, I wouldn't spring for the figure. I heavily considered buying just the head on eBay, but with the amount they go for alone, I figured I might as well just buy the whole damn thing.

Back