Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big load coming threw....
BUt then it is the photo thread : P

(Not the greatist photographer you might be able to tell)

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

DSCF0054-1.jpg

DSCF0055-1.jpg

Yeah overall while the mask is pretty darn close, its alittle chunky on the sides.

yeah, the little sping inside lets u slide the bullet case thingy open lolz im not sure how to explain it.
DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

It does both, clips can be removed and the catch on th side fo the gun slides back and forth, aswell as the front of the gun)surpressor or somthin comeso ff aswell.

yeah, for some reason, my camera is having a problem with is auto-focus : /

15th dec :(

I'm wondering why he's sending it so late? :/

I'm loving the figure more and more I'm looking at these pics ^^[/IMG]

I don't mean to speak for Joe, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he ordered from DC this time around so that he could offer us lower prices than he could if he imported directly from Hot Toys. The DC shipments are coming in later.

I feel like a loner, but I don't like the box, maybe because it's not like the others, I'm big on collections having all the pieces look like they fit, this one stands out too much, almost like it's an exclusive or something rather than a standard release.

some great pics there! he looks so at home with the bank robber outfit, going to be hard to take that head off and put it on V1 joker..........not :p i still think the mouth makeup is a hit or miss kind of thing. some look crazy awesome, others looks like just messy overly done chalky lipstick

I feel like a loner, but I don't like the box, maybe because it's not like the others, I'm big on collections having all the pieces look like they fit, this one stands out too much, almost like it's an exclusive or something rather than a standard release.

I totally get what you mean. It's like the last few figures had boxes with that whole dark eerie effect thing going on, and this one comes flashed out all in white. I especially don't like the back of the outer slip-case. It doesn't have the whole neat display of the accessories of the figure and all that.

awesome series of pics, Jack Ups, thx! makes me drool over this fig and the others even more!

AFR

Back