Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ITS HERE!
Been messing around with it for an hr, sortin out the cloths(tuckin in etc)

Sorry for the iffy image quality, lol in abit of a rush sortin Uni stuff out
Camera phone picks lol (will get better ones tomoz)
I can take any over quick phone pics if peeps want to see a particular thing.

One thing im amazed at is that the Joker cards are all diffrent, not one of them is the same.
Theres a tiny bolt that holds the arm extension on the machine gun lol popped out and nearly lost it ....so be careful

110708162631.jpg

110708162649.jpg

110708164650.jpg

110708164706.jpg

110708164719.jpg

110708164732.jpg

110708164836.jpg

110708164855.jpg

110708164913.jpg

Last edited:
ITS HERE!
Been messing around with it for an hr, sortin out the cloths(tuckin in etc)

Sorry for the iffy image quality, lol in abit of a rush sortin Uni stuff out
Camera phone picks lol (will get better ones tomoz)
I can take any over quick phone pics if peeps want to see a particular thing.

One thing im amazed at is that the Joker cards are all diffrent, not one of them is the same.
Theres a tiny bolt that holds the arm extension on the machine gun lol popped out and nearly lost it ....so be careful

110708162631.jpg

110708162649.jpg

110708164650.jpg

110708164706.jpg

110708164719.jpg

110708164732.jpg

110708164836.jpg

110708164855.jpg

110708164913.jpg

VERY SHMECXY =D
You're one lucky lucky guy.. can't wait for mine to arrive which will probably in about 3 weeks time.. meh.

Oh and it DOES come with Jokerised money and a stack of Joker cards? I thought there weren't any in those in-box shots from ToyWorld forums? Where do they put the cards and the money?

Anyway, NICEEEE =D

Ugh no , comes with a massive stack of normal money, and about 20 Joker cards
there stuck on the back of the plastic packet that the figure sits in, there rapped up in plastic and are stuck in one of the indents that holds a weapon

This is my first HT item, but im def hooked.

there stuck on the back of the plastic packet that the figure sits in, there rapped up in plastic and are stuck in one of the indents that holds a weapon

Ah i see =) thanks for the info!
Very glad that he comes with some cash and Joker cards.

And congrats on getting your first Hot Toys item! I just got mine a couple of days back and it's the TDK New Suit Batman =D (okay my first 1/6 scale figure actually)

Is that a DETOLF from IKEA that you're using, Jack Ups? Looks like lots of people are using this shelf.

Might need to get me some when I move to my new place :D

So bloody impatient right now :p Never been so impatient to see my wallet bleed dry, haha. Just collected my She-Predator Machiko last weekend.
That figure is awesome. I hope I'll get mine soon too!

I'm glad it's normal money. Looks like what you have in front of him now is Jokerized money though. I see the dark eye circles and red lips.

oh my, yeah it is, lol totally my fault, dident even notice the black eyes and red lips lol though why customized Joker money comes with the BRJ lol

And yeah its the DETOLF from IKEA, i brought it the other day in preparation on the HT TDK figs lol
most peeps have them, cause there cheap (£35/$70) and look great.

oh my, yeah it is, lol totally my fault, dident even notice the black eyes and red lips lol though why customized Joker money comes with the BRJ lol

So that people won't mass produce the dollar bills and cause Gotham to fall into a Financial Crisis O_O!!

WOW !! I can belive how great he looks.
I love how the figure out of the box looks the same as the production pics.
HOT TOYS just rules!!! period. Love the box.
cant wait to get mine.

Nice photos, can't wait to see more detailed ones tomorrow. :)
I'm also glad that the money and cards are included, I was already planning on printing out some myself.
Maybe I'll still print out some 100$ bills, anybody maybe have a good link where I can find a template?

Edit: Nevermind, just remembered I had a site bookmarked for 1/6 printable items, looked it up and voila.:duh

That Joker is sic...Cant wait till Joe starts shiping it out.

Hey do you guys think thell be a good number of people selling an Utlimate Hot Toys Joker (V.1 Suit/Body and V.2 Head) over on eVilbay? Ive seen a few V.1 jokers with Chris. H's head selling there.

Back